Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Verizon Black Berry vs. The Droid?

I'm trying to decide on getting a black berry or the droid from Verizon wireless. (I'm switching from US Cellular since where I live there are almost NO USC towers out here... and I get loads of dropped calls.)

I was going to get AT&T, but they told me they get dropped calls in the same places.

anyhoo. Went to the verizon store (the only other store besides AT&T around here)

Now I'm trying to decide between the BlackBerry® Curve™ 8530 smartphone in Smoky Violet...

And the DROID by Motorola.

Basically, Texting is the biggest thing for me. 90% of the talking I do to family and friends is in person, or via text. In the last month I think I used about 2 hours of talk time.

Next, I think the only other thing above texting would be twittering and checking my email.

THEN calling would be next on that list... cause, while I don't talk on the phone much, there are times I have to make a call.

So Texting most important... then minor internet usage... then calling.

Which phone would be better for me?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Arguably, Blackberrys have been rated as the number one messenger phones available. They have apps to assist in directyl checking facebook,twitter, etc and the e-mail interface is clear and available with virtually any e-mail provider. As a Blackberry user myself (and having experienced the Droid), the Droid is the phone for the business person, as internet, GPS, and Android market coming first, and texting/phone coming last. Blackberry, overall, are the best for general social-networking use.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Arguably, Blackberrys have been rated as the number one messenger phones available. They have apps to assist in directyl checking facebook,twitter, etc and the e-mail interface is clear and available with virtually any e-mail provider. As a Blackberry user myself (and having experienced the Droid), the Droid is the phone for the business person, as internet, GPS, and Android market coming first, and texting/phone coming last. Blackberry, overall, are the best for general social-networking use.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    better GO for MOTODROID

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    better GO for MOTODROID

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information