Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Benefits with telus: never personally used telus or rogers in BC so couldnt tell you but Telus is king in those parts for telecommunications so I'd stick with them for coverage.

excellent customer service with proven track record. You get PERKS which is coupons and gift certificates just for being a telus subscriber, free voicemail with most of their plans.

Benefits with going with Rogers: Global service(if you purchase a specific type of phone you can travel around the world with it), SIM cards for easy removability between phones, better phone selection hands down.

it mite be easier to tailor a solution for you fi you explain, your phone preferences, plan requirements etc.

Last I heard, Rogers International coverage really isn't that good, so I wouldn't necessarily use that as a factor.

Fido has the most roaming agreements and therefore the best International coverage. I still wouldn't use either though, to roam internationally. It's VERY expensive to use your fido or rogers phone anywhere other than Canada or the US.

In Europe, you're better off getting a prepaid simcard for 20€ than using your phone.

On the note of Rogers vs. Telus... if you normally take customer service into consideration, I'd say Telus just must have better service than Rogers (and especially Fido). Not that I've used Telus before myself, but I have horror stories with Rogers.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Benefits with telus: never personally used telus or rogers in BC so couldnt tell you but Telus is king in those parts for telecommunications so I'd stick with them for coverage.

excellent customer service with proven track record. You get PERKS which is coupons and gift certificates just for being a telus subscriber, free voicemail with most of their plans.

Benefits with going with Rogers: Global service(if you purchase a specific type of phone you can travel around the world with it), SIM cards for easy removability between phones, better phone selection hands down.

it mite be easier to tailor a solution for you fi you explain, your phone preferences, plan requirements etc.

Last I heard, Rogers International coverage really isn't that good, so I wouldn't necessarily use that as a factor.

Fido has the most roaming agreements and therefore the best International coverage. I still wouldn't use either though, to roam internationally. It's VERY expensive to use your fido or rogers phone anywhere other than Canada or the US.

In Europe, you're better off getting a prepaid simcard for 20€ than using your phone.

On the note of Rogers vs. Telus... if you normally take customer service into consideration, I'd say Telus just must have better service than Rogers (and especially Fido). Not that I've used Telus before myself, but I have horror stories with Rogers.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rogers Vs. Telus Mobility?

Please tell me everything you know about the two companies. which one is better for 3g ? Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information