...over so many lands themselves? I have a question. I am an Iranian American ex Muslim & I have noticed that Muslims LOVE to whine about Jews taking over Israel, my birthplace Iran was a Zoroastrian country which was invaded & forcibly taken over by Muslims 1400 years ago.

Muslims themselves have taken over so many non Muslim lands, Coptic Christian Egypt,Christian Algeria , Zoroastrian Iran, Christian Iraq, Christian Turkey, Buddhist Afghanistan & Central Asian lands, Hindu\Buddhist Pakistan etc-all these countries which are Muslim today were invaded by Muslim armies, including by Muhammad's Sahabas(companions).

These are HUGE lands, compared to tiny Israel, when Muslim armies invaded, many innocent Zoroastrians, Buddhists, Christians & Hindus died defending their homelands from foreigners.

Do Muslims have any right complaining about the invasion of Israel, having taken over so many lands?
@Joseph: Muslims created Pakistan & ethnic cleansed millions of Hindus & Sikhs from there in the 20th century, Muslim Turkey killed one million Armenians & banished many more in the 20th century. Palestinians want to wipe Israel off the map, they carry out daily terror attempts, Israel has a right & duty to defend its citizens.
@rubiess: LOL! LOL! LOL! Muslims resisting "oppression"? You Muslims have invaded too many nations & oppressed too many innocent non Muslims buddy, for others to sympathize with you now, You're still oppressing non Muslims in Muslim nations, far worse than anything Israel is doing.