Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    niblet_head

"Concerned Citizens of the United States" Looking Out for Our Interests!

[QUOTE=magellan01;12722180]
    Quote Originally Posted by niblet_head View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lust4Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by niblet_head View Post
    Yeah, I always wonder why people suspect racism when immigrants are called invaders and characterized as coming to take your nice house from you.

Someone who uses terms a hair's breadth away from racism, I have no problem believing they're racists.

Of course, YOU won't be able just "digest that fact" without a noxious belch, I'm sure.

No, sorry but as usual you're full of shit.

You immediatley scream racism every time you haven't got any sort of logical argument to defend what you'd LIKE to believe.

You basically are a coward and a liar.
    I am roaring with laughter!! Omigod, you are hilarious!!!

Don't worry. I duly chagrined by your incisive arguments. Whatever you say.

(Hilarious!!)
    Translation: you got bitch-slapped silly and you got squat.

Maybe you should stick to the actual points being debated. Oh wait

ivan astikov

You can't advertise yourself as The Land of Opportunity and not expect the less fortunate to want to come and get some.

Czarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton10 View Post
    Well I use to be a fruit picker.....any other questions?
    Stealing an apple from the grocery store doesn't really count as a job, y'know.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bricker View Post
    And then there's this business: "...the writer 'observes these individuals in our neighborhoods, driving on our streets, working in our stores, attending our schools and entering our public welfare buildings.'"

I wonder if this was the work of a group of lone amateur stalker-types, following people and doing basic Internet research? It just seems like the kind of mistake that would come from seeing a person with brown skin entering a "public welfare" building and automatically assuming illegal status.
    Bingo.

Captain Midnight

Thge United States has never had "open immigration". Most of the people who came in the 19th and 20th Century were Europeans. There were even laws on the books stopping Chinese from coming to the USA for a period of time.

It is not easy for a spouse of a foreigner living abroad to come live in the USA. There are laws, rules, paperwork, waiting and fees. I don't like this, but that is the way it is.

When you go to a country, any country, there are laws pertaining immigration. You can't just move to another country, work and live there undocumented. That is not our system, or the system of any nation on the Planet. In many nations, it is easy for a foreigner to come and live, either the foreigner has special skills, or wishes amnesty from a hostile foreign government.

Let's just open the borders of the nation and just allow whomever to come from anywhere. Do away with citizenship requirements, job documentation, social security, and everything. Everyone in low level or menial work gets paid under the table so to speak, with no pesky minumum wage laws.

America right now is suffering from 10% unemployment. There is no job that an American "will not do". An American can make beds in hotels, be maids, pick fruit, construction, anything. There are many CITIZENS who are in the trades who want to work!

I think some here see Utah as a mostly white state who is trying to put the screws on the poor, mistreated brown Mexicans, when in fact, it is citizens who are tired of being undercut for jobs, having to deal with the uptick in crime, drunk drivers, excessive people in a house, their state being overburdened paying benefits and welfare to these ILLEGAL invaders, taxes that are being paid by LEGAL citizens.

Yeah ARIZONA. Yeah UTAH.

ivan astikov

Quote Originally Posted by Laudenum View Post
    Never said that Europeans should be given a free ride (although, tbh, at this point, freedom of movement between the US and EU would not be troublsome in the least).
    We'll swap you some of our drunken East European immigrants for some of your hard-working, low-pay expecting wetbacks.

Really Not All That Bright

I think you might be reading too much into that.

ivan astikov

Do what those goddamned Mexicans do, or anyone else who wants to improve their standard of living... fuck off somewhere else if it's bothering you that much. I've heard the further north you get, the less Mexicans there are.

Bricker

Quote Originally Posted by Really Not All That Bright View Post
    I think you might be reading too much into that.
    No, I'm not... I'm merely speculating. If I had confidently asserted it was a group of lone amateur stalker-types, following people and doing basic Internet research, THEN I'd be reading too much into it. And against the theory (again speculating) it just feels like the list is a bit too long for that to be the answer. 116 names? Sure, painstakingly compiled, one by one. Over a thousand? Doesn't seem as likely.

Shot From Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton10 View Post
    Actually that's a quote from long before the bong, it pertains to inbreading, and I guess he does fit my assessment of him, he said yes
    Not a "he," dickgarage.

Don't you have an asshole to be rimming? Or are you typing one-handed while the other one spreads the cheeks?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information