Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DiosaBellissima

What would happen if a video leaked of Bristol Palin gobbling Levi Johnston's knob?

Quote Originally Posted by Sampiro View Post

He's 108% fuckable, no doubt about it, but he comes off as slightly smarter than a lawn chair on his episodes.
    Hey, I didn't say I wanted to debate the meaning of the life with the guy. . .

elmwood

What would happen if a video leaked of Bristol Palin gobbling Levi Johnston's knob?

Spin. Plenty of spin.

Republicans will complain about the "mainstream media" making a spectacle out of the video, and disrespecting the privacy of an otherwise upstanding young couple. Expect to see conspiracy theories thrown around by Fox News and other conservative pundits, who will inevitably claim the leak of the video is from liberal hackers and Democratic Party insiders who want to make Sarah Palin look bad. Sarah Palin, Bristol and Levi will be seen as victims. Bristol Palin's speaking fees will skyrocket. Fingers will point at President Obama.

John Mace

Quote Originally Posted by aldiboronti View Post
    Let me get this straight. You were so disgusted by the troll's thread that you thought you'd imitate it? As far as I'm concerned both threads are morally equivalent and both can go straight down the crapper where they belong.
    Good point, although it should be noted that the original thread was started in GD.

Alice The Goon

He's 108% fuckable, no doubt about it, but he comes off as slightly smarter than a lawn chair on his episodes.

That's how I like 'em- young, dumb, and full of... family values! (Or something.) Levi is a big ol' stud muffin, yum-yum.

As for Sarah, that would be one big fork in her, she would be done. Already tenuously struggling to hold onto an extra 15 minutes as it is.

Sampiro

Quote Originally Posted by DiosaBellissima View Post

Hey, I didn't say I wanted to debate the meaning of the life with the guy. . .
    Unless by "debate the meaning of life" you mean "work that booty over with a car antenna".

Sampiro

Levi's Knob sounds like some place Loretta Lynn would have played growing up. So does Gobblin' Knob for that matter. I bet there's all kinds of hot hillbilly sex going on up in those mountains.

DiosaBellissima

Levi's Knob sounds like some place Loretta Lynn would have played growing up. So does Gobblin' Knob for that matter. I bet there's all kinds of hot hillbilly sex going on up in those mountains.
    Well, somebody's gotta fuck Mary Lou, it may as well be her brother. Stop being so judgmental!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DiosaBellissima View Post
    Well, somebody's gotta fuck Mary Lou, it may as well be her brother. Stop being so judgmental!
    Heinlein fits well with Palin.

42fish

I was born a knob gobbler's daughter.....

Stoneburg

Quote Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Manduck View Post
    I think people would wonder why she didn't think of that approach before she got pregnant.
    Considering the sex education she probably got from mommy, I'll bet that she thinks that knob-gobbling was how she got pregnant.
    That's both funny AND a valid political point.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information