Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jack♥Liz Appreciation Thread #3- 4 seasons down, 11 to go, and we're patiently waiting! ♥

Apparently, we have a lot in common :lol: :look: unch: :innocent:

Fanfiction is okay, but I will still hope for something more :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jack♥Liz Appreciation Thread #3- 4 seasons down, 11 to go, and we're patiently waiting! ♥

OMG that was so funny! I loved how Liz just blurted out "neck tie!" when she saw Colleen! :lmao:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the thread :wave:

~?~CrazyInLove~?~

Yes I actually found it as part of the GA soundtrack :lol: :lmao:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awww really? Well it was still cute... although I would have preferred a butt slap!

:nod: I know! How cute was it that Jack knew Liz was gonna take some of his dessert!! And them finishing each other's sentences :love:

sheridon

:lol: I love how dedicated she was to holding up the ceremony just for him! She's going to be a prostitute!

tifa_look_alike

Liz:"Although sometimes when you try so hard to find love, you can't see that it's been standing right in front of you the whole time." :P

wanderer78

I was watching the last ep of Ugly Betty. Or rather the last 10 minutes or so. I wasn't into the show, but I watched a little b/c I was a Daniel/Betty shipper. And I realized how much they had in common with Jack/Liz. I like the way it ended, and I think Jack/Liz could end up the same way. I just don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet and wants to.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your guys reactions to GSR are pretty much how most people reacted - love or hate! :lol:

I think Jack/Liz are less controversial than that though... some people just like them as friends whereas others want them to get it on IF it ever happens, I think it'll be right at the end of the series. Like Mulder and Scully I guess.

sanna_o75

Yes, I think I even went "Aww, Jack" When Colleen said that to Liz. Btw, I love the scene when they run to the door and Colleen stands there. Made me crack up

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information