Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Gossip_Addict

30 Rock and the 2009 Emmy Awards - 5 wins including Best Comedy Series & Lead Actor!

You know what, let them gripe. They're just jealous that their shows aren't as good as 30 Rock. I'd say, of all problems to have, an "awesomeness problem" (I like the term, by the way) is probably a pretty good one to have. Besides, 30 Rock deserved every nomination it got. Just because those people don't watch it and therefore have not experienced its awesomeness doesn't mean it isn't awesome.

sarrie5

30 Rock and the 2009 Emmy Awards - 5 wins including Best Comedy Series & Lead Actor!

Congratulations to all 30 Rock fans and certainly to the cast and crew! They do deserve this victory, I'm immensely happy for them.

perrygraham

:lol: I hope we can see it on TV

sheridon

:lol: Thanks for putting in the spoiler tags guys! I'll be posting my thoughts in an hour.

sheridon

You mean me? :P

LOL Okay, done.

I'm not going to lie, I'm really surprised. I thought one of our boys would have had that one in the bag. Oh well. Congrats Jon Cryer.

sheridon

Dr. Horrible is on!!! :yay:

perrygraham

Okay, here I am. Found a live stream, right in time for Alec's win.

EAST COAST PRIMETIME TV on USTREAM: No Time Zone Delays. Breaking News

How great was NPH's 30 Rock and Kanye West comment. :lol:

perrygraham

Tha's another Emmys. I don't have it :no:

ETA: Here's the pressroom interview with the whole cast. I love that one guy for being in love with Jane.
    YouTube - 30 Rock pressroom interview (Emmys 2009 )

Jidsy

Best comedy :yay:. Very happy with it. And super happy that Alec won as well.

wanderer78

I think it will win Best Show, Guest Actress (Tina), Best Writing (since they have 4 noms in that category), Best Editing. I think Tina and Alec will win the leads, but who knows? I think Jane has a decent chance, but she has some stiff competition. I think Jack and Tracy will end up splitting votes. And NPH seems to be the favorite in that category anyways, more so than either one of them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information