Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    perrygraham

Season Two Appreciation #1: 25 super hot moms, 50 eighth grade boys, no rules.

You're all welcome. :lol:

wanderer78

I've had the DVDs forever, and I still didn't know about them. :lol:

Thanks Ele.

Gossip_Addict

I just got the DVDs a couple of days ago, so it didn't occur to me. Thanks, though! :lol:

perrygraham

You know, you could have asked me earlier. I knew about them since I bought the DVDs a year ago. :lol:

Gossip_Addict

:lmao: Those are great! I'm going to go check them out now, but that is absolutely hilarious. All right, I was wondering about those bloopers. Thanks so much Ele! The mystery is solved. *runs off to watch them*

perrygraham

Go to the audio commentary section of cd2, go to main menu button and push the "up" button, you'll see that there are little windows at the house next to commentaries which you can activate. There are two bloopers, both with Jack.

In case you can't find them...
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I accidentally looked at the wrong disc and figured out that there are hidden messages from Jack to Jane on the first cd, same section as the blooper ones.

The first note says:

Jane,
    You are extremely disappointing. Love, Jack McBrayer.

The second one:

Dear Jane, I am so, so sorry about your incompetence. You are in my prayers. Love Jack McBrayer.

I'm wondering what this is all about. :lol:

ETA: I made screencaps of the notes

Gossip_Addict

Hmm, I'm going to look into this. I'm not exactly sure where I heard it, but I'm definitely going to look into it now. I'll let you know what I find (if anything).

wanderer78

I have no clue. You might want to google that. I've never actually found an easter egg on my own. I usually find out about them online.

I tried googling the info but not having much luck. Maybe the LJ comm can help?

Gossip_Addict

Okay, question for season 2 DVD owners: apparently, the bloopers are hidden as "easter eggs" throughout the DVDs? Am I getting that right? If so, where are you supposed to look for them?

beth bluth

Hm, I think my fave ep from S2 is definitely "Sandwich Day" and "Cougars" and "Cooter" both tie for second

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information