Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    LilyRufus

Nostalgia {Rufus♥Lily} #41: Because Lily Humphrey is looking hot for Mr. Humphrey in NYC!

makes a change from the BART DREAMS I HAVE :goof:

also I have almost finished my first chapter of my new story so that should be done soon

Torie16

Nostalgia {Rufus♥Lily} #41: Because Lily Humphrey is looking hot for Mr. Humphrey in NYC!

Addison, you mean the one of her on set with the gold necklace?

LilyHeartsRufus

YAY! Everyone go read! It's really good!

lilylovesrufus

thanks judy and hello:P

oh then have fun. oh and you are then 11 days away? :embarrassment:

lilylovesrufus

this dream sounds good but is sad too
    but i remember me to had read something which was similar lol. but hm laura finally you have rufly dreams:sigh::sigh:

Addison Rose

Where did you get the pics of her in the purple dress?

ocxfiles09

You is muy welcome!
    And Neddi, I agree with you too, no more games from season 1 and they need their story to be like season 2, but a little like season 3 as well. Them being together (their own) and being parents (involved).

Oh my God Torie, that deleted scene was heartbreaking. He so wanted her to go to him (little did he know that she was), but did the right thing and kept STRONG. So sad.

I don't think it was a problem for them to hook up right after B's death. Obviously she cared for him, but his death made her realize how she needed to think about herself and not to take time for granted. She was planning to leave him and I think they got together as the effect of looking for their son and weren't trying to piss people off. All they did for two years was think about others and did what was best for others, it WAS their time.

Rufus does understand S(lut)'s position on W! He told her himself that she shouldn't allow his drama with him to interfere with her relationship with him. And he encouraged E to ease up on him and give him a chance. What R had a problem with was that W intentionally told L not to tell him and their family about her illness. I would be super PO if that were me. R just knew that W had other intentions with HIS WIFE and he had the right to be protective. Also, when W bolts (AGAIN!!!!), he obviously doesn't blame S(lut) for falling for it. He said "he lied TO ALL OF US" and looked specifically at S(lut). And S(lut) knows that R understands, she just needs to apologize, which she probably won't do. Piss it.

I personally love their PDAs. They're hot. They shouldn't care what people think and kids will always be embarrassed by parents so why the hell not. Just my POV

I do agree with you gglover25 (forgot your name) that their engagement was perfect and cute. But I do have a problem with them being in the background. Thats a big no no for moi. I would also love L and E heart to hearts, but also L and C and R and C and R and S(lut) and especially R and E. I really want them to be more of son/father. So we agree on a few thing and disagree on A LOT. but that's ok, it's good to hear other opinions.

Anyhow, hello everyone, how is are y'all today?

Addison Rose

My new story A Twist of Fate is posted. It's about what would happen if Lily had kept the baby.

A Twist of Fate, a Gossip Girl fanfic - FanFiction.Net

lilylovesrufus

hey welcome back juliette

and thanks for the new chapter lilyheartsrufus (how was your name:embarrassment
    oh dear there is really much tension in this chapter.. oh oh jealosly are both lol:goof:

xoxoRuflyGirl

Hello, Neddi! I'm here. Just very busy since my trip is tomorrow.

I have Chapter 14 of When I Look at You up! Chapter 15 will follow later today, then that is it for 11 days or so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information