Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    nokia-mne
    nokia-mne
's Avatar

# # # # # # # # Good Iphone 2G, 3G, 3GS Navigation # # # # # # # #

TomTom Europe

By TomTom International BV...

TomTom.Europe.v1.3.iPhone.iPod.Touch-ven000m.txt

nokia-mne
    nokia-mne
's Avatar

NAVIGON MobileNavigator Europe
    By NAVIGON AG

Description

With the NAVIGON MobileNavigator you can transform your iPhone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features.
    Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the NAVIGON MobileNavigator fits in seamlessly with the operating concept of the iPhone.

This application can be run directly on any iPhone 3G or 3GS. It is also possible to install it on first-generation iPhones or an iPod touch. However, additional accessories are required for GPS navigation on these devices!

"I thought Navigon had the cleanest interface and the best 3D map view

kings121
    kings121
's Avatar

is the last link a txt file saying to crack or is it a installation version

can you say if swede map is in there??

ringo8
    ringo8
's Avatar

Latest TomTom v1.2, MobileNavigator, Sygic for US, Canada, Europe, Uk & Ireland

These are the latest Navigation applications for US,Canada,Western Europe. Can upload anyother navigation app for any other country instantly upon request.

Sygic Mobile Maps UK & IR ver 8.0.1

Sygic Mobile Maps UK & IR ver 8.0.1

New in this version
    Fresh new look and feel of the whole applicationPinch to zoom the mapNatural scrolling through menus with no buttons needediPhone-like keyboard2 additional new instruction voices with the ability to announce the name of the next street or road to turn to (Text-to-speech voices)Significant improvement in map search experience. Refined town or county search, more detail, easier navigation to addresses.Navigation to addresses stored in Contacts is greatly improved by the addition of 1400 most commonly used abbreviations across 24 languages. English comes with a set of 170 abbreviations.Newly opened roads are now enabled for navigationBenefit from the PoliceTraps community – share mobile and static speed cameras and get warnings updated in real-time. Sign up on policetraps.com or report anonymously. Tap the bottom part of the navigation screen to report speed cameras or incidents. PoliceTraps database is currently filled with speed cameras reported by users of our app. We will add more traps from external databases in coming months.Recent state or country is stored automatically, new destination entry is easier and non-relevant cities from various states will not pop upNew Chinese instruction voices added (Mandarin, Cantonese and Taiwanese), Chinese user interface languages (Traditional and Simplified) and Chinese text input (Zhu Yin and Pin Yin)Fixed Lane assistant issue

ringo8
    ringo8
's Avatar

CoPilot Live 8 North America 8.0.0.417

CoPilot Live is the award-winning GPS Sat Nav system that runs on your iPhone, with complete street maps of USA and Canada. It's your personal travelling assistant that's always at your side, ready to guide you with turn-by-turn directions and keep you better informed with useful live information about your route.

Every journey easier

CoPilot Live is packed with sophisticated features, previously only available on high-end dedicated navigation systems. It's mobile GPS at its smartest. Street maps are stored on the phone - not downloaded each trip. There's no need for extra hardware or monthly fees, just start CoPilot on your iPhone, enter a destination and go there.

Key features:
    Full spoken turn-by-turn voice directionsDetailed street maps of USA and Canada stored on your iPhoneClear 3D and 2D driving views with SmartZoom™ speed-variable zoom and street namesNavigate to a house number, street, intersection or address book contactAutomatic portrait and landscape display switchingComprehensive multi-stop pre-trip planning and previewRoute optimizer works out the best way around multiple stopsIntelligent navigation provides guidance in tunnels and underpassesAutomatic day/night modeText to Speech (North America version only)Navigate to thousands of Points of InterestLiveLink™ location sharing and messaging: keep track of your CoPilot friends, live on-screen!Live 5 day weather forecast for your location or destinationHuge range of customization features to suit the way you travelCustomized trip status displays, including ETA, distance remaining and moreIn-app access to iPod controlsand much moreWhat's new in this version:
    In-app purchases for premium Live servicesFixed issue where screen would dim after period of timeRouting improvements

ringo8
    ringo8
's Avatar

Sygic Mobile 8.0.1

MAPS
    US, New Zeeland

Sygic GPS navigation software turns your iPhone into a real-time, turn-by-turn voice guided navigation system.

Crystal
    Clear animated 3D maps, fast and intuitive address search, precise route calculation, lane assistant, signpost information, notifications about upcoming petrol stations and restaurantsSygic Mobile Maps 9 for iPhone is featuring all of these
    innovations to guide you precisely to your destination.The package includes the latest maps from Tele Atlas, the leading map provider. There are no monthly fees or hidden charges. The license has unlimited validity, it will never expire.

Since all maps are on your device, there is no need to download data from a cellular network. You do not need to have a data plan and you can disable data roaming. The navigation is smooth and free of any interruptions.

The application adapts to landscape or portrait view in real time. Colors change when it gets dark.

Choose your destination address easily from history or search quickly, even with typos.
    Review the list of turn instructions. They provide you with detailed overview about maneuvers on the route.Click on the point of interest and call directly from the application.The navigation resumes automatically after incoming call.There is no need for you to interact with the phone while driving.Discovered new place you like? Save it to your custom points of interest and navigate to it easily.Either in your car or on your bicycle, Sygic navigation system will adapt route calculation to fit your needs the best way.Missed the turn? No worries, it takes an instant to calculate new route.Define what you want to see on the main information bar

4 spaces are free for you to choose from 10 information options, including journey time, length from or to destination, distances, speed or signal.

Sygic Mobile Maps 9 for iPhone will provide you with a list of nearby parking areas. Select your favorite one and your iPhone will guide you to it.

The navigation system cares for your safety and provides you with information about railway crossings and lane assistance.

TIPS FOR QUICK GPS LOCK
    Please check out our website for details how to improve the GPS lock.

RELEASE NOTES
    The application is compatible with iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G S.

The America edition of Sygic Mobile Maps 9 for iPhone v8.0.1 includes the following maps, instruction voices and user interface languages:

MAPS
    US, New ZeelandINSTRUCTION VOICESCzech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German,Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak,Slovene, Spanish, Swedish.USER INTERFACE LANGUAGES
    Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English UK, English US, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese BR, Portuguese PT, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.Languages: English
    Requirements Compatible with iPhone
    Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later

ringo8
    ringo8
's Avatar

iGo v1.0 Israel

Program: iGO iPhone
    Requirements: iPhone 3G, and 3GS with 3.0

Overview:
    This is only for iPhone 3G, and 3GS with 3.0 Firmware only, it will NOT work with iPhone 2G. Its fully tested and 100% working.

List of countries: Israel

Download Instructions:
    Direct download NOT DLCExtract using WinZip or WinRar. Place in folder, extract last part, all will extract. Do not use 7Zip or you will get CRC error.Password: gorilla

ringo8
    ringo8
's Avatar

Navigation for Europe - iGO My way 2009 1.1

COMPLETE GPS NAVIGATION IN 3D

WITH NEW FEATURES AT A PROMOTIONAL PRICE!

iGO My way 2009 (TM) for the iPhone offers a trendy and entertaining navigation solution at your hands. The software can be easily learned even by first-time users, who have never tried GPS navigation before.

On the other hand it offers a rich and valuable set of features and functions that most users demand. Numerous smart functions take individual needs into consideration, helping the driver to use the software more quickly and effectively.

IGO My way guides you to any address in Europe with the help of outstanding 3D graphics, clear visual cues and precise voice instructions.

Based on feedback from customers, this version offers new features that iPhone users missed the most. All known bugs are also corrected.

Now available with the latest maps!!!

FREE MAP UPDATES

You can keep your maps up to date simply by updating the application—for FREE. The product comes with a lifetime license and a FREE subscription to quarterly map updates until December 2010.

PRODUCT BENEFITS
    Maps are part of the application, so navigation doesn’t depend on cellular network coverage. No roaming fees, no surprises. It simply works everywhere.Better data: iGO My way utilizes the best of the breed Navteq maps in Western Europe. A special advantage: our own excellent Eastern European maps cover almost twice as much of the road network than any other solution.List of countries: AND, AT, BE, BIH, BG, CRO, CY, CZ, DK, EST, FI, FR, D, GIB, GR, HU, IS, IT, LVA, LIE, LTU, LUX, MCO, MNG, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SM, SCG, SK, SLO, ES, SE, CH, TR, UKR, UK, IRLIntelligent, thoughtful user interface with extra large buttons, simple icons, and a truly intuitive menu flow.iGO My way 2009 is quick to use, and easy to learn. The software only contains essential navigation functions.LATEST IMPROVEMENTS IN THIS RELEASE:
    Navigating to iPhone ContactsCalling POIsControlling Music PlaybackSupporting Multi Point RouteQWERTY KeyboardKEY FEATURES:
    3D landmarksJunctions represented in 3DSmart KeyboardLane assistance and realistic signpostsNavigation resumes after an incoming call“Where am I? ” function for emergency situationsAutomatic time zone settingAuto orientation (portrait, landscape)“Vehimarkers ” (selectable 3D car models)Country-specific road shieldsIndication of the next 2 maneuversSeamless navigation across borders and mapsRoute overviewAutomatic route recalculationRoad type avoidance (freeways, tolls, unpaved roads)POI searching along the routeUnlimited number of FavoritesTunnel ModeSpeed WarningFast, short, economical and easy-to-follow routesOn-map comparison of route variantsSmart HistoryMap browsing/explorationAutomatic day/night modeRoute simulationHOW IT WORKS
    Select your destination — either by searching for an address, a place of interest, or by picking a spot on the map. OurSmart Keyboard and Smart Search make it easy.iGO My way calculates the route to your chosen destination and displays a map overview along with the most important information, such as distance to travel and estimated travel time. Just tap „Go!” and iGO My way guides you to your destination with clear voice guidance and a smoothly moving 3D map with the next maneuver clearly shown.Choose from fast, short, economical or ‘easy-to-follow’ route variants, compare the various route alternatives visually on the map, and pick the one you prefer. You can also avoid freeways, ferries, unpaved roads, and toll roads.Please visit our Web page for more details, the complete feature list and to see iGO My way in action.INSTALLATION AND SETUP

Due to the size of the package, we recommend purchasing and downloading the application using iTunes.

NEW FEATURES, BUGFIXES, AND UPDATED MAPS

Based on the feedbacks from customers, this update version offers new features that iPhone users missed the most. All known bugs are also corrected. Furthermore, as promised, the first quarterly map update is offered within the update FREE of charge!

LIST OF NEW FEATURES
    NAVIGATING TO iPhone CONATCTS - iGO My way 2009 is fully integrated with the iPhone contact list: you can select any of your contacts with a valid address to set as destination.CALLING POIs - If you find a Point of Interest (aka Places) with a phone number, you can directly call it from iGO My way 2009.CONTROLLING MUSIC PLAYBACK - You can compile your on-the-go playlist without leaving navigation. You can also control music playback (pause, resume, skip) from the Quick menu.SUPPORTNG MULTI-POINT ROUTE - You can now add one intermediate destination to your route.QWERTY KEYBOARD - There is a QWERTY keyboard with extra large keys in landscape mode.UPDATED MAPS - As promised, version 1.1 comes with updated maps – for FREE!

ringo8
    ringo8
's Avatar

Like my post? Say thanks!

didika
    didika
's Avatar

Hello!!

I am a new member of this forum, I really like your post about navigations on iphone, but I was wondering, is there any chance to get iphone navigation for iphone 2g with OS 3.0?? I've tried several navigations, all of those you mentioned (almolst) and non of them works for me. I really like tomtom, but if you know any other options for me I would be really grateful ...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information