Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    fenixtx

TQS HD, TVA HD, RDS HD

Anyone knows when bell is going to add theses channels to their progammation?

unreal1080p

TQS HD, TVA HD, RDS HD

AFAIK, RDS HD is not yet available "anywhere" and has not launched yet (so no one is actually watching it yet).
    AFAIK, RDS HD launches October 3rd 2007 @ 7PM

ARR

TQS HD, TVA HD, RDS HD

Just because YOU don't have them doesn't mean I don't have them.

Like I said, the data is DIRECT from the horses mouth, or is that ass??

My point is, precedent has already been set, The cat is out of the bag and there is nothing you can do about it.

You asked for proof, I gave it to you irrefutably and now you don't like the answer. Tough Tittie!

Ex Agent EV

TQS HD, TVA HD, RDS HD

RDS has been advertised in the EXTRA magazine as comming out this fall

We don't have any dates in our agent information system yet

SensualPoet

TQS HD, TVA HD, RDS HD

It is a big deal if you watch baseball. The situation may get worse this fall as they apply the same "strategy" to NFL Sunday Ticket and NHL Centre Ice -- not to mention as they add a few new French channels (RDS, TQS, TVA, etc).

Some people believe that sports is among the most demanding images and therefore the ones to most avoid the temptation to "adjust". But, then, again, I believe Bell takes HDNet, one of the crispest stations by far, and dumbs it down to 720p, throwing away 1 million pixels per frame.

The "irony", or some might argue borderline false advertising, is that at the same time as Bell is cramming 3 HD channels into the same space as 2, it's also got a $1 million + bus tour of Canada stopping at various events trying to "prove" Bell's HD is "Full HD" and reminding customers you need an HD receiver to get Bell HD signals. Check 'em out in Kitchener next week if you are down that way. At the Toronto event they even had the arrogance to take a "true" 16:9 image and squeeze it back to 4:3 to prove how bad SD is and how much better Bell HD is.

Pathetic, really. And worse.

Cramming three channels into the space of two and running around calling it "Full HD" is even worse.

TQS HD, TVA HD, RDS HD

Odd, I was just told you need to subscribe to RDS SD to get HD.

Although, I'm not shocked BEV CSRs have always flip flopped!!!

Only time will tell the truth, I do know that it's not currently listed in my guide - not even in pink (unsubscribed).

Nimiq 1

TQS HD, TVA HD, RDS HD

I just made a phone call. It is available on FTA right now along with the other 2 Fench HD channels launched.

So I wonder how soon it will show up on Paying Customers receivers.?

sebrous

TQS HD, TVA HD, RDS HD

Can someone tell me if TVAHD and TQSHD are still showing on tp23. Where they online yesterday during the hockey game.

unreal1080p

TQS HD, TVA HD, RDS HD

The "strategy" for NFL Sunday Ticket in HD on BEV is that they shut off ALL HD PPV channels (6) during Sunday Afternoons.

Your right: I don't give a damn about Baseball (they can cram 10 channels in 1 transponder for all I care).

I'm very curious to see how things will pan out with the new French HD Channels and the allocation or re-allocation of transponder space... to be continued...

I don't care how shameless BEV are in marketing themselves or what lies they feel like spreading. I know what the real deal is and it's like the old addage says "buyer beware". Starchoice and Rogers surely are no better and have flaws of their own. Starchoice has a dual tuner HD PVR that cannot record 2 HD shows at once and Rogers uses the Scientific Atlanta HD PVR which in and of itself should be enough for users to pursue a class action lawsuit.
    Neither of these providers offers NFL Sunday Ticket in HD and, for me, that's the bottom line.

DrAkO

TQS HD, TVA HD, RDS HD

For RDS HD, probably early in october, a couple of days before the season of the habs starts...

For TVA HD and TQS HD, the CSR told me soon (but they told me the same sh*t 4 months ago...)

So, be patient, Bell is making space on Nimiq 2, they move Sports 3 to Nimiq 1 and remove LeafsTV HD.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information