Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    ranjy

ExpressVu - Positive Customer Feedback

Same thing happened to me, although the guy did not agree with me, I finally made a www link on my homepage to the bell page with the info and told him to click it, that's when he finally realized I was right...but he was very nice the whole time...

Jones23

Wow!...while still not being great...the customer service has improved over the last couple months by a good margin!

Today when I asked why my $30 hardware credit for my 4th receiver had not been put on my bill yet...the friendly CSR said it could not be applied because it was only available to new customers.When I said the Bell World employee told me it was available to existing customers she then put me hold...came back and said a $25 credit plus 3 free pay per view credits would credited to my account.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Over the last 3 months, I have sold 2 receivers and added 9200 to my account. Those transactions went very smooth for everyone involved.

redster

After 3 months of use the hard drive went on my 9200, the wife call them and complained about how unsatified she was with the unit failing in such a short time. Bell shipped a bran new out in 3 days and also gave a free month sub. worth $80.00.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I closed this thread because it frankly became a flame war with people being banned.

Feel free to review to learn good things about ExpressVu.

This thread is a good news thread only! Post your positive stories about Bell ExpressVu here.

For those who have had negative experiences, I can sympathize and direct you to this thread.

Anyone posting negative comments in here or harassing people that do will be banned. Sorry but I tire of the silliness!

Q

Well.........I guess I can start out saying that I have called the new card member number which bundled Bell customers now have and I was connected to someone very quickly. The person was very friendly as well.

They were not able to resolve my issue and I was transferred to 1-888-skydish but it was a breath of fresh air.

Hoping all future calls will be as curtious.

chaotic_monk

can't believe i'm posting in this particular forum considering all of the problems i've had with bell.

i left, and just recently decided to come back. it was hard to justify subbing to sc and paying for the hardware up front when i had my expressvu hardware sitting here collecting dust

also helps that the 9200 is soon to come which should be good..

anyways...i called customer service and asked to speak to a manager right away. the first csr hung up on me, but the second one, tara was very polite and said sure. she also asked me a couple of questions so she could make sure that she couldn't help me.

she didn't hang up on me and she also came back on the line to let me know there was a 15 minute wait to get through to the manager....

when the manager came on, he was very polite and very helpful(nice change). i've moved since i cancelled my service so he offered to activate me on the basic digital standard, put me on vacation, and then put me on the move program right away. i confirmed everything such as remaining a month to month sub and potential credits so i gave the thumbs up except for the vacation mode since that would involve another call. the manager stayed on the line while i spoke to the move program guys and i'm all set for install thursday morning.

the manager also said i could email him with my account number once i'm all setup and he will look at some credits for me.

how the install will go is anybodys guess, but i can't believe i'm in this situation again to begin with

Damnit

maybe bell has seen the light!!! heres hoping

vancouverisland

We recently moved after only 6 months of having BEV at the old house. The BEV folks set up an appointment for the installer to come over, they called the day before and the installer showed up on time, and did a great job.

GuyRobinson

I just had a 4120 system installed on Saturday with four 4100 receivers. It was a perfect installation as far as I am concerned. The installer was to arrive in the morning anytime after 8 am. He arrived just after 8 am. He did a very clean and tidy installation and my cabling is now well ordered and I am getting 100% signal strength. He also registered the programming package, themes and all the receivers for me and made sure that the remotes ran the 4 TV's that they were associated with. Then he ran me through the basics of the online program listing. I didn't do anything. Well that is not quite true. I had a 5th TV down in the basement. Since my Home Theatre is also down there I ran a cable from the cable out on the satellite receiver attached to my Home Theatre to that 5th TV. I could do this without splitting as my Home Theatre is attached to the satellite receiver via the Toslink and S-Video leaving the cable out still open. Everything with this works perfectly. The 2 sets have to share common channels but that doesn't matter because rarely are both basement sets on at the same time. Again, kudos to the installer that Bell sent. It couldn't have been any better and I am so far very happy with the video and audio. Much better than my prior Roger's signal. After 17 years with Roger's I am getting rid of them. They wanted to charge me for the extra sets and the ExpressVu deal was just too good to pass up. At least for the next 2 years anyway.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information