Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    PandahKing

New episode E-mail?

Not sure where this goes but it involves Anime so..

Hi I just made an account not to long ago for two reasons

1.K-ON has a false objectional content and I wanted to report it..

2. I wanted to get Emails when new episodes are released for certain anime

is there a way I can maybe set it so I can get Emails for when new episodes are out for Fairy tail, K-ON season 2, and a few other anime?

Megiddo
    There is no e-mail service available for that.

K-ON!! is typically released (fansub) around Wednesday. Fairy Tail (via Crunchyroll) is available by Monday morning. It isn't hard to figure out generally when subs will be made available for certain titles, and ANN is certainly not a service for that.

Shiroi Hane
    If you add Fairy Tail to your favourites on Crunchyroll they will send you an email when a new episode is added. There are no legitimate streams for K-on!! so you're on your own there.

PandahKing
    I watch the episodes just fine and I seem to know when they are released, but sometimes they don't release it on monday like usual and K-on is like wednesday or sunday (it's been both) so I was just wondering, I guess I'll just mess around on the site/forums them (Not mess things up don't worry lol)

The Xenos
    Dear heavens, are kids today that impatient to get their free anime that they need to be told when their new episiodes are out? Half these kids wouldn't last back in the IRC days. Never mind the days of VHS fansubs. Heaven forbid you have to do a little work yourself to find something you like. Do you also demand getting served breakfast in bed? Bah. Kids today... -shakes cane at kids on my lawn-

OtakuExile
    RSS feeds, embrace them. after that Google : RSS ticker Fire-fox add on, so you will always have it scrolling on the bottom of an open window.They will refresh constantly so that you know exactly when the show is available.

Or use twitter for what's it's secretly known for, type in your favorite sub show, follow, and you will have that show link instantly.

PandahKing
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xenos
    Dear heavens, are kids today that impatient to get their free anime that they need to be told when their new episiodes are out? Half these kids wouldn't last back in the IRC days. Never mind the days of VHS fansubs. Heaven forbid you have to do a little work yourself to find something you like. Do you also demand getting served breakfast in bed? Bah. Kids today... -shakes cane at kids on my lawn-
    I'm 18...and chill dude, just sometimes I'm busy and when I'm done with everything I totally forget about Anime and I check my email constantly...

dtm42
    Try this website.

http://countdown.mandragon.info/

It won't send you an E-mail, but you only have to check it once per day (or even longer). Once an episode is aired in Japan, it will take a day or two (or three) to be released on fansub-aggregation websites. Or better yet, once you've found a fansub group that you are okay with that are doing a show you like, just check their websites directly.

I know that keeping on top of fansubs may seem hard, but it doesn't even take five minutes a day (does not include actually watching the shows). Not much time, even for a busy person.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information