Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piranha 3d

Linder

Piranha 3d

It seems like an interesting film.

canflam

Piranha 3d

Welcome to the thread everyone:wave: I thought this a good time to start a thread for what is anticipated to be the biggest 3D horror film in history. I am interested to find out how many of you plan on seeing it theaters. I was bummed that it wasn't released in April, but there were reasons for that. If anyone has pics of cast to share or other ones then great! I'll come by to post some also. thanks for visiting the thread guys.

Synopsis: From director Aja (The Hills Have Eyes) comes the new action thriller Piranha 3D. Every year the population of sleepy Lake Victoria explodes from 5,000 to 50,000 for Spring Break, a riot of sun and drunken fun. But, this year there's something more to worry about than hangovers and complaints from local old timers; a new type of terror is about to be cut loose on Lake Victoria. After a sudden underwater tremor sets free scores of the prehistoric man-eating fish, an unlikely group of strangers must band together to stop themselves from becoming fish food for the areas new razor-toothed residents. The film stars Jessica Szohr (Gossip Girl), Steven R. McQueen (The Vampire Diaries), Elisabeth Shue, Jerry O Connell, Ving Rames, Adam Scott, Richard Dreyfuss, Christopher Lloyd, & Kelly Brook.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information