Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Matt Logan

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One

Wasn't the last book like 600 pages ? not spoiling anything know a lot of major Sh*** goes down in both movies . I wonder ,based on preview plus, what they are giving a brief layout of the movie story . At what point in the book does the Deathly Hallows end and final part begins ? I think, we all know there there are deaths in the final book .. so end it on a big death whomever .around start new with Harry and company finishing it off for revenge and final showdown.

Of course the final movie is the battle to death between Harry Potter and Lord Valdermont.
    I have to assume Ron and Hermione are not far behind

Edit some of answer

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows trailer promises doom and gloom
    There’s going to be plenty of tears, doom and gloom in the final batch of Harry Potter's adventures, if the new trailer is anything to go by.

Lord Voldemort has Harry just where he wants him (Photo: Warner Bros)

The trailer for Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows comes out on Tuesday and promises two films filled with drama, tension and magic wands.
    Harry – played once again by Daniel Radcliffe, 20 – is plunged into peril aplenty.

One clip sees him take on his evil nemesis Lord Voldemort, played by Ralph Fiennes, in a showdown that has shades of Star Wars and could be just as epic.

A beaten down Ron hugs a worried-looking Hermione (Photo: Warner Bros)
    Harry’s friends fare little better.

Hermione (played by Emma Watson, 20) and Ron (Rupert Grint, 21) look to be taking on the forces of darkness just as much as the main boy this time.
    The official synopsis says Part 1 sees Harry, Ron and Hermione ‘set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort’s immortality’.

Spell of trouble: Hogwarts comes under attack (Photo: Warner Bros)

The trio ‘must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are dark forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart’.
    The last book in the Harry Potter series has been split into two films .

ocfan27

i can't wait for part one...book 7 was great!

Matt Logan

Sunday afternoon i watched Half blood Prince I had seen it in the theaters ,for whatever reason wanted Dumbledorff to live again

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for this! I'm so pumped for this one. The trailer is AMAZING. :yay:

Matt Logan

First Trailer of last Harry Potter Movies split into two movies . oily way to do justice to the last book. November 19th 2010 3D final chapter 2nd part of the movie July 11 2011

Warner Brothers official Harry Potter Page with the just released tonight first look .

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

Synopis

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is an upcoming two-part fantasy-adventure film directed by David Yates and based on the novel of the same name by J. K. Rowling. It serves as the seventh and eighth instalments in the popular Harry Potter franchise, as well as the third film to be directed by Yates, who helmed the previous two instalments. David Heyman and David Barron serve as producers for the film and the screenplay is written by Steve Kloves, the screenwriter of the first four and sixth entries. Principal photography for both parts was completed on 12 June 2010.
    Part I will be released on 19 November 2010 and Part II on 15 July 2011.

Both parts will be released by Warner Bros. Pictures in 2D and 3D formats on their individual release dates. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be the first entry from the series to be entirely in 3D. It will also be released in IMAX 3D.[

Further information: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
    On June 23, 2010, Warner Bros. released a full synopsis of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I:
    Part 1 begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction—the Horcruxes. On their own, without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart.

Meanwhile, the wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort's Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. The Chosen One has become the hunted one as the Death Eaters search for Harry with orders to bring him to Voldemort... alive.

Harry's only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale—the legend of the Deathly Hallows. And if the legend turns out to be true, it could give Voldemort the ultimate power he seeks.

Little does Harry know that his future has already been decided by his past when, on that fateful day, he became "the Boy Who Lived." No longer just a boy, Harry Potter is drawing ever closer to the task for which he has been preparing since the day he first stepped into Hogwarts: the ultimate battle with Voldemort.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information