Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    marian16rox

First Movie You Ever Saw/Remember Watching

Awww ET! :love: The scene where they're flying on bikes is still awesome.

BreanBamonFan

E.t.

denisscsi

The Lion King for me

I was 4 or 5 and I remembered ,I cried so hard

AshleyInWonderland

first one was Aladdin

AdriaMichelle

ET. My parents took my brother and I to see it. I just remember being in awe of it the whole time. And its still one of my favorites.

funky_chick

I'm not sure what the first movie I ever saw was, but the first one I ever saw in a movie theater was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at one of those theaters that shows old movies.

~?~CrazyInLove~?~

Hmm...the first movie I watched has got to be a Turma da Monica movie (Turma da Monica is a very popular series of comic books in Brazil and there are some movies of it), it was something like Monica and the mermaid, I watched it so much, my mother had to rent it every week, until one day the guy from the video store just recorded it for us :lol: I still have it :lol:

On the big screen the first movie I saw was Titanic, when I was 12 I know, 12 , but I live in a small town that had no movie theaters, when one finally opened the first movie they showed was Titanic, I still remember how magical it was to me, the movie would be special anyway, but being the first one I ever saw on a big screen makes it extra special to me :sigh: :love:

evielost

I dont remember what was the first movie I saw, but I remember watching ET and The Bodyguard with Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner :lol:

same!! :lol: B&TB was my first movie in the cinema, I was like five I think, and I dont remember seeing the movie either I just remember leaving the theather with my aunt and cousins :lol:

oywidapoodles

The only ones I have distinct memories for seem to be the ones I haven't seen since I was little, and they all seem to involve music too.

Fantasia-- specifically the ice fairies and the broom part at the beginning

Fern Gully-- the part with them dancing to the radio

Charlotte's Webb-- I didn't really care when she died. I just really like Templeton's song. :lol:

Brave Little Toaster-- the air conditioner part-- scary as hell. Also the part in the junk store with the singing broken stuff.

There was this VHS we had that was kids singing and dancing at Disney World. I freaking loved that tape, especially this one part with the song "Hot Hot Hot" :lol:

Watched all of Singin in the Rain a couple days ago for the first time since I was little. Fantastic movie. Used to watch that, Fantasia, and Milo and Otis and my grandmother's house. :love:

The first movie I remember seeing in the theatre was the live-action 101 Dalmatians. Although I don't really remember the movie itself, just being really bored cause it was crap and finding this wall of glass-blocks in the lobby fascinating. :lol: It was a cool theatre that I don't think is still standing.

I remember loving Rocky Horror at like nine, and my little brother at seven used to sing the Time Warp all the time. It doesn't seem to have done any permanent damage. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Haha, yeah. I was like what? Damn, where did time go? :lol:

Hee. It was a strange movie (at least the cartoon version I was obsessed with); I can't wait to see what Tim Burton did with it!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information