Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    speechless1021

DIRTY DANCING-- "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

Same here! I must have watched this movie at least once a day growing up! I tell you this movie has so many great memories attached to it that it isn't even funny! If only they would have made a DD2 with the same characters!

To this day this movie still is one of the best dancing movies I've ever seen and the soundtrack is still fantastic to this day!

lavitaebella

Lucky you! Have fun.

JohnnyandBabyfan80

Dirty Dancing is my favorite Patrick Swayze movie. I have Dirty Dancing 20th Anniversary on DVD and I also have Dirty Dancing the 20th Anniversary Soundtrack

lavitaebella

Yeah. DD is one of my favorite movies ever, and I'm glad everything worked out okay in the end too.

I saw this movie on stage in Chicago in January. It was awesome!!! The play/musical was just like the film with additional scenes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love that movie too :love:
    I just watched it again two days ago :sigh: It's really a great movie and with great music too
    So great idea to have a thread on it ! I love the title :in_love:

the 4th Lorelai

Dirty Dancing *____* it's one of my favorite movies. I really Love it. I've watched it so many times that I can't remember how many..

stace-malfoy

my favourite dance film of alltime im going to see it in london in febuary cant wait

lavitaebella

I agree with you on everything you just said.

Also, Johnny was Baby's first love, probably even her first true love. You don't ever forget that. I think Baby was also Johnny's first true love. Do you think that? Even if they were to break up, both Johnny and Baby would have been foever changed from that summer.

Thanks for clearing up the scene after the love scene. I agree with you on that 100%. I love how they smile at each other. Like you said, they're saying "It's okay" when they smile. Sometimes, actions speak louder than words. Like when Johnny played the song "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" or the final dance. Again, like you said, he and Baby never once said "I love you" throughout the whole movie, but that song... said it all. It did what words could not. :love: I feel like watching the movie now!

Here's the scene from YouTube when they play the song "Hungry Eyes" and also the final dance scene...

"Hungry Eyes"

YouTube - hungry eyes

The final dance

YouTube - Dirty dancing - time of my life

I want to find a love like Johnny and Baby had. That scene where Johnny and Baby are dancing and the song "Hungry Eyes" is playing, there's a line to the song that goes "I need you to see/That you were meant for me". I think Johnny and Baby were meant for one another and that they were soulmates. What do you think about that?

And I might have asked this before, but why was Johnny so mean to Baby in the begining?

StarFan2

I love this movie! I have it on VHS and on DVD. It my second all time favorite movie. I love everything about the movie!

SergeantPepper

Wow. Great that everything worked out. Their chemistry was what made DD absolutely brilliant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information