I have had three jobs in the last five years and the same thing has happened in all of these three jobs. I am a lady who is single and I know that a lot of romances start in the workplace. In all three of these jobs, I became very attracted to a man who had worked there for quite some time. When I first started working there, the men were all attracted to me, as well. In about four to six months after I started each job, in all of these cases, the men lost interest in me and became infatuated with another lady who worked there for years (as they did) before I came on board. What I wonder about is why were they not attracted to these women long before I started to work there? In all of these three jobs, the women were there when I started to work, and these men had absolutely no interest in them. Then a few months after I started working in each of these jobs, I was no longer appealing at all to these men and all of their interest was in a woman who was already there for years. You would think it would have started before me. Do you think this is weird?