Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Shrek 2

TheCheshireKitten

Shrek 2

I can't wait until I can buy it on DVD. I've seen the first one so many times, I know I'll wear this one out too.

roswellbelle

Shrek 2

Sorry about the spoilers...but really, I thought it was ok when ppl started to post dialogues from the movies...

So that isn't spoiling the fun???

Excuse me then.

*Ledi*

Shrek 2

I saw the first one by accident too. I was flying here from Europe 3 years ago, and the movie was on, on the plane. I liked it so I ended up renting it later on, and I fell in love with it. Can't wait for the 2nd one now...

*Rach*

Shrek 2

I saw this movie and I loved it! It was so funny! Definately as good, or even better than the original. I definately recommend seeing it.

Mr. Impatient

Shrek 2

Watched this movie last night. It is awesome! It is at least as good as the original, as it truly is just a continuation of the story.

Besides having Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots, it also has Julie Andrews as the queen and John Cleese as Prince Charming.

Also, watch for all of the allusions to Disney cartoons and characters. Some are plain to see (because Disney has made a lot of movies based on Fairy Tales), but others are more subtle.

It is definitely worth watching!

capesidefan

Shrek 2

there we go.... more Shrek movies.....

'Shrek 2' success to spawn more sequels

Record-breaking "Shrek 2" cast a bigger boxoffice spell than first imagined, convincing distributor DreamWorks SKG that even grumpy green ogres can live happily after after -- at least for two more sequels. The head of DreamWorks animation, Ann Daly, said that with the success of "Shrek 2," the studio would move ahead, one at a time, with plans for a third and fourth installment. "It wasn't really advisable to start working on three and four until we knew that we actually had something in two, and certainly this weekend confirmed that we do," she said. Daly said DreamWorks was in final talks with the principal voice actors to return, including Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz as the newlywed green ogres with horn-shaped ears, Eddie Murphy as the talking Donkey, and Antonio Banderas as the swashbuckling Puss in Boots. (Reuters)

Link to article here

m&m fkan

Shrek 2

"I am not wearing ladies underwear"

"It's a thong!!"

I spit out a bit of my soda at that!

:lmao:

Claudia

TheCheshireKitten

Shrek 2

I'm finally seeing this tonight. My friends and I are going in about an hour.

Wicked_Design

Shrek 2

I LOVE THIS MOVIE.

I almost died laughing watching this.

I totally cracked up during Pinnocio's scene :lol: And there were one after another, I can't even recap because it was just too much. Almost died laughin' :lol:

Curious thou...

We saw MORE Adults than kids in the theater

m&m fkan

Shrek 2

I saw this movie, and I loved it! I think that it is better than the original.

I missed the ending, after the credits that show the dragon-donkey babies...out:

Oh well...I guess I'll just have to go see it again...

Claudia

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information