Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    CrunkPunk88

Alpha Dog #1: One crime. 3 days. 38 witnesses.

Aww, why can't you watch it soon, Bella? I'm sry for constantly talking about it, but it's just that I did think it was amazing. :love:

Maggie, love your avi! :sigh:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

OK, I have to comment first on Anton (Zack) such an amazing and great performance. He totally tugged my heart strings with his innocence. KUDOS to him. If anyone ever deserved an award for a performance that lives in your mind and haunts you after you watch it, then it goes to him. Emile Hirsch, such another great performance. He is good at being a bad guy and Justin Timberlake surprised me. He did a really good job. He convinced me and I was the one criticizing him before I seen the movie. He proved me wrong. Sharon Stone and Bruce Wills USELESS In my opinon, but...

OMG, Hands down the best performance of the movie was Ben Foster as Jake. He was TERRIFIC. one of the best performances I have seen in a while.

[sp]I cried like a serious freaking baby when Zack died. I'm telling you, Zack and Frankie's scene when he's taping him up before he was fixing to be killed, was gut wrenching for me. I was sitting there the whole time with my hands over my eyes and tears just streaming from my face and even though I knew he was going to die, cause I heard the Jesse James Hollywood story. I was convincing myself that they were gonna let him go. :lol: I know, I'v lost it, but then when Elvis hits him with the shovel that's all it took for me, nothing but waterworks for me and I was so freaking PISSED at Frankie, but I know he was thinking of himself being killed at that moment, but DAMN IT, the ending Sucked ASS, I wanted to see Jake kick Johnny's ass, but it never showed him again and that SUCKS.[/sp]

So overall, I give it a B+

~Brady~

This movie looks pretty good. And Justin Timberlake has proven to be a pretty good actor so I'm looking forward to see his performance.

Bella Grint

I thought I was gonna see this movie soon but I'll probably have to wait until DVD now Lisa isn't helping my needs to see it :lol:

CrunkPunk88

I'm watching it tonight.

Ron_Cullen

I'll be going to see it this weekend so I'm somewhat stoked about it! I saw the trailer a while back in theaters and it just seemed like a cool movie.

Wahoo, the upside of being the legal limit to see a rated R film!

jackiehydelover

When I first heard of this movie last year I was thinking 'Nick Cassavetes is out of his mind for hiring Justin Timberlake' but after seeing the previews he looks like he did a great job. I can't wait to see this film!

The release date was pushed because they ended up catching Hollywood in the middle of filming. Cassavetes had to change most of the story around after that. Plus the attorneys for Hollywood claimed the whoever had the files for the case let Nick Cassavetes read them for the film. And now since the film is coming it they think it's going to compromise his case. If anyone wants to know more about the actually case you can go to crimelibrary.com and search for Jessie James Hollywood.

own worst enemy

Whatever...it's not going to be an Academy Award winning movie...it looks like a fun Friday night flick you go see with friends. I really don't mind if JT is in the movie...he hasn't given me a reason to not like him as an actor.

Jacob1983

I heard the movie was actually pushed back a long time because of the real life story. I remember seeing a preview of this movie back when I saw Get Rich or Die Tryin. It looks entertaining. It sucks that Justin Timberlake is taking away the spotlight from Bruce Willis and Emile Hirsch who are actually actors.

own worst enemy

I can't wait to see this movie this weekend...great cast and story. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information