Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quarterley

The Bourne Supremacy

I kinda miss the romance between Jason and Marie like in the first one. But then again, the action is really cool this time. I like how they make all those people who try to get Jason look like such morons all the time. :lol:

daddieslittledefect

The Bourne Supremacy

thank you for the spoilers! i am soooo depressed to hear that Marie dies! :cry: How does it happen?

vc318

The Bourne Supremacy

I was left really disappointed with The Bourne Identity so I think I'll wait for Supremacy to go on DVD.

Quarterley

The Bourne Supremacy

Pamela Landy (Joan Allen) tells Jason in the end that his real name was David.

Jason remembers his first job was killing a couple in a hotel room. He only meant to kill the husband but the wife was there too so he killed them both and made it like the wife killed the husband, then committed suicide. He re-visited the hotel room and remembered what happened. Then later, he went to the couple's daughter to apologize and told her the truth, that he murdered her parents so her mom didn't kill her dad.

Julia Stiles' return was only for Jason to capture because she was only one that he recognized from last time so that he could ask her questions about what was going on and why he was a target. Julia then cried, thinking he might kill her and said all she knew, which wasn't much anyway.

BreathofJasmine

The Bourne Supremacy

That muscle shirt definitely looked really good on him. But I gotta say that I'm all about that black outfit thing he does in both movies...he just looks so badass.:drool:

~*Silly*~

The Bourne Supremacy

A lot of movies aren't like the books. I think that they think its funner to add twists.

pacifierrocks

The Bourne Supremacy

I think this movie was really good. I liked it a lot, but i have one small itty bitty problem with it. The fact that Marie is in it for like two seconds irks me just a bit. But other than that, it was really really good. Barely anything at all like the book, which usually bothers me. But it really doesn't this time. Maybe they're just too different to compare, like similar, but two different stories. But if there's one thing i wish they kept from the book, it would be what they do with Marie. I'm trying not to say too much for the people that hasn't seen it, and if i've said too much, feel free to delete or ask me to.

jthorton17

The Bourne Supremacy

I'm going to get on reading the bourne ultimadum soon, that should be good. It will be interesting to see what happens without Marie around and to see what Jason (Dvid Webb) does.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Bourne Supremacy

Spoiler & Non Spoiler threads for this movie have been merged.

Lady_Lee

The Bourne Supremacy

This movie seems to always have a lesser of two evils in it.

***spoilers ahead***

Marie dies within in the first twenty minutes. Brian Cox (don't remember his character's name) kills himself. Julia Stiles comes back briefly (I still can't see why her character is even in the movie). It ends with the same Moby song that was used in the first one.

***end of spoilers***

That's about all I can think of that was really important. Everything else is pretty much good storylines.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information