Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saw

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Saw

I saw the previews for this that they couldn't put on air and it scared the crap out of me!! It looks awesome. I'm not sure if I will have enough guts to see it in the theaters. It looks scary enough where I might need my fast forward button next to me

Galaxia21

Saw

It definitely looks creepy. I hate people in dummy masks.

Clash181

Saw

You saw it? How? It's not out until the 29th I thought. Anyway's, come back and tell us more about it.

spent cigarette

Saw

Ahh too far away. And I'll get it even later...

Yes, the early interest is definetly good. You guys have to tell me about it when you see it. It's only a month... and a half away. out:

Calmly Chaotic

Saw

This movie looks so awesome. I can't wait to see it.

I checked over on imdb.com, and it says the release date for the US is October 1st, and for Austrailia it's October 7th. No other ones listed.

They don't have a credit for Jigsaw, so either he's under another name, or they're not telling us who he is, just like they did for Kevin Spacey in Se7en. :look:

Rainstorm Jenny

Saw

Interesting articles, thanks for posting them

Hopefully I can get some money soon and see it in theater. Being poor really does suck

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Saw

*Sweetie* While I agree with you on most things I think the movie lost power half way through. The car chase, the Rock music and the big thing about who the killer is took away from the ending.

Car chase? Too mundane.
    Rock music? Overdone and tired.
    Big twist ending? Not that surprising when you know it's coming cause the film basically tells you "it's coming..."

Kudos for who the killer was but it would've been a million times better that after the kid killed Zep, the movie kept going with us believing it's over and when the kid starts freakin out the "dead man" stands up without saying a word and just closes the door. Credits roll.

M.I.S.S.Y

Saw

I loved this movie! It was so original! In fact I love the whole trilogy! It was an awesome story line!

bluskadu

Saw

i watched this movie the other night, i really liked it and was really scared not that that is hard to do though

and the ending was sooo unpredictiable

what did you guys think??

Sindaanca

Saw

OOOH MYYY GOD! I'm like already completely scared only by watching those pictures and reading the reviews.. But .. also dangerously attracted to watch this movie.
    Honestly i don't think ill be able to watch it.. Too gore I guess. I reached my limit with movies like Scream or other teen scary movies

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information