Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Hello

Do you believe ALL clothes including shoes are tagged?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b00936dk.shtml
    WARNING.. THE ABOVE PROGRAMME CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND SHOULD BE VIEWED BY 16+ YEARS OF AGE.

I KNOW this is a drama series, but I believe 99% of drama tv shows are based on facts no matter how miniscule.
    The above episode stated that all clothing is tagged so it can be monitored from manufacture to wharehouse to stores to the person purchasing it.

Do you believe this is the future we have to look forwards to, given all the fuss about National ID cards, and National databases?

When the reclusive Stephen Ezard returns to London for the funeral of his brother Michael, an aid worker killed by a landmine, he feels like a stranger in his own country.
    Britain has been transformed into a security state after a major terrorist attack, ID cards are strictly enforced and citizens' every movement is watched so the government can catch the terrorists before they strike again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/lastenemy/

lynz
    i agree that we are slowly being watched more and more with id cards and cctv etc but i think that is abit too para.. although they like to watch, they usually do it so that they can gain money in some way or save it in others so i cant see how tagged clothing would benefit anyone.. it would b a waste of money and i just thing you're looking into things abit too much

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information