Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket Blackberry 8330m/8330 GPS,MMS,WAP,IM,Proxy info thread.

Hey great advice... At least its obvious we used the search function.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey there I need some help I have a BB 8330 that was fully flashed to cricket, intill I erased the internet and some of the icons won't open.Now I tried to get it flashed twice for the internet but nothing happen. So at this point I can only text, and talk what a damn mess. If anyone can help me it would be great, if you could guide me step by step.

I hope to hear from someone soon

Ok so i just searched through all the threads of interest I could find. Im finding conflicting data about this. People are saying that there are settings you can plug in to get all your stuff working on cricket via BB8330. Also people are saying you can use wifix to force the BB to work on the network. And lastly people are saying that there is only 2 people on the sight who can flash your phone for you but for a price.

I have been on this sight for a while now and usually found all the info i need. But what i have found is 90% noobs being flamed for not looking this info up. That the info is on this sight. I have looked good and hard for this info i seek and im just not finding it. Its like a cruel inside joke that every one is playing... Awwe tell the noobs that the info is there some place and make them run in circles.

This is really a joke, it has to be. Maybe im not looking in the right place but i thought i looked in all the probable places.

I searched for my phone specifically> Check
    I searched for the program wifix> check
    I searched for BB setting and flash> Check

I guess its time to get flamed for me so here i go... Please im not begging but im asking nice, im not a noob in fact i flash phones all the time. I really liked my mogul which is dead now and why i had to bring out the BB from the far reaches of my phone drawer. I loved my touch pro i really wish i hadn't sold it to help get my GF her Iphone... Big mistake because she dropped it in the toilette. If there is one person out there that can just at least tell us or me if we are on the right track and please 100% tell me or us weather we can use a program or settings or if this is one big joke, I will be eternally Great full. What would really make my day is if some one knows where this phantom thread is that every one is talking about that has the golden data to set us all straight.

Really i pay 50 bucks a month for my service which is reasonable but if this is just not going to work out some how then for god sakes let me know so i can change my plan to 35 bucks a month. I hate this damn phone but its brand new and i have been dreading this flash for just over a year and 2 months in march. I program these damn phones and most are easy. I wont lie this one is hard and it has given me a run for my money. My last Bastien of hope i have like 7 bucks in my pay pal account and its just sitting. If i have to i will pay some one for this EFing data. Seriously 7 bucks is totally worth helping me out. At least people know im good for it because i still help others when they comment on my threads or email me about my old flashes i have done. So what will it be community? The hero that sets us free? The free lancer that we pay to tell us? You chose just do something before i through this damn phone out my window... Thanks guys your friend and cricking family member Nsomnia. :doh:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So to the ones that need this information after hours of more research i discovered a conspiracy to hide the details of how to REALLY fully flash your BB. Apparently its a really hot ticket phone and if you know how you of course want to keep your mouth shut because people are making lots of money flashing these things. I know this sounds like crap but thing about it... There are tons of threads about this and not one has usable real info to work this besides "open program A, Load PRL".

So also i learned that the phone needs special service books. In all my research one person from this forum was arguing about weather you could flash and use browser and mms on cricket. They said to look up the service book thing and bang the dead end is over. Im really close guys i can feel it i have more research to do. I also picked up a new program to alter the browser settings... I haven't a damn clue how to use it but i know i need it at some point. its called QXDM, i got my copy from a simple search at filecrop.com, go there for all your rapidshare needs. So also so guy posted THE service books for cricket. I have an idea of what to do with them but i dont know if its what we need.

Please guys do your own research on this because we are all in the same boat. If any one finds anything useful post it in the thread and i will do the same. PM me if you have anything to add. Thanks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I stand corrected. After 2 days i have found the answers we seek. I searched in 6 other forums in 3 different languages. Spanish, Indonesian and English!!!

So here is what to do
    > Google B.B.cricket.zip don't recall where i got this from but its what you need.
    it comes with the service books and PDF instructions on how to put your BB on cricket.

Just one major hang up tho. You need a working copy of CDMA Workshop V3 or higher. The 2.2.7 floating around dose not work. So im really close to cracking this. Dose any one know how to change the PPP config on the BB besides cdma WS or qpst? qpst dose not want to finish the write before restarting the phone.

I would be happy if some one knew this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information