Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

10% off T-Mobile Bill For Life

Hey, just got off the phone with Tmo 5 minutes ago.. This is totally legit.. The guy actually knew about the Freelancers Union and applied the 10% to my account.. The call did take an hour and a half so be prepared to stay on hold for a looooooong time.. There is no catch.. No cotract extension.. It does change your billing due date but that really shouldn't matter.. Anyway, just thought I would let you guys know..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm still kind of iffy about it (too easy and good to be true kind of thing), but I just got off the phone with T-Mobile. I was on hold for about 15 minutes. They did need at least two methods of verification. Gave them my member ID, and then they said they needed the corporate phone number.

Didn't have one, so I quickly brought up their website, went to the contact page, and gave them the first number I saw that could be it, and she accepted it. Said the have to "call the corporate to make sure I'm an employee". I just signed up, so I guess I am ;-).

Changes your bill cycle to the 6th. Mine ended on the 1st, so what she said will happen is that on the 1st i will get new minutes as usual, and then that cycle ends on the 6th, when I get new minutes again. that 5 day cycle will be a prorated bill. Changes can take "up to" 30-45 days to take effect, which is about one billing cycle anyway so no long wait.

Don't know how long I"ll be able to have the discount once I get it, or what the consequences may be of me just "migrating my account to my corporate account", but even if it saves me 10% off my bill for one month, I think it was well worth the effort.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you are on a one year contract, will this change it to two years (either now or later once you want to renew to get a cheap phone)?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the difference AND benefit by being on a corp account vs. personal? Just the discount? Is that it?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Military discount:

T-Mobile Call 1-866-646-4688. No additional contract required. Their military discounts are: Activation Fee: Waived, Voice rate plans: 9.3%, Data Standalone plans: 3.3%, Add on features: 5.3%, Blackberry Plans: 3.3%, Equipment: $20 off, Overages: 11.3%, Long Distance: 11.3%, International Long Distance: 11.3%

They told me 15% across the board on all services.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information