• Lindsay Lohan won't stop blogging on her MySpace page, because she feels it proves she's not an "empty" person: "There's a person in here. And I have feelings too, whether it's about politics, the person I'm seeing, the person I'm not seeing. That's my way of connecting. I don't want people to think that I'm just an empty f**king whatever." [ONTD]
  • Meanwhile, it appears that Lilo may have been caught drinking on camera. [ONTD]
  • Desperate Housewives start Nicollette Sheridan hooked up with David Spade at her 45th birthday party on Friday night; a source claims the pair "were full-on making out in a booth."[People]
  • Rory Gilmore's hero, Christiane Amanpour, is a big fan of Angelina Jolie. "Angelina does an amazing job in terms of her capacity to highlight issues and problems around the world and with her humanitarian and human rights work," Amanpour says. [US Magazine]
  • Madonna is handling her divorce by focusing on her music and her children and reaching out to old friends like ex-husband Sean Penn. A source, who claims that Madonna is "not heartbroken" over the divorce, says that the Penn-Madonna relationship is purely platonic: "There's nothing romantic there. They're just good friends." [People]

• Oh, snap! Terrence Howard's baby-wipe obsessed ways are coming back to haunt him: after receiving over 50 letters from concerned women who read of a possible hook-up in PageSix, model Noemie Lenoir now wants "nothing to do with" Howard. [PageSix]
  • Angelina Jolie says motherhood helped her self-esteem: "I know this is going to sound corny, but I first became happy with the way I look when I became a mother. There’s this idea that beauty is when someone does your hair and puts a lot of make-up on you and sticks your face on the cover of a magazine. Is that beauty? You know what is beautiful? My mom. She was beautiful to me, and I look more like my mom as I get older. Something else comes out of you when you become a parent and, as you get older, you start to see more character in your face."[DailyMail]
  • Are Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds planning a family? A source says yes: “Scarlett and Ryan are madly in love and want to start a family sooner rather than later. Scarlett is keen to be a young mom and does not plan to be the sort of women who leaves motherhood too late and starts worrying about her biological clock ticking.”[PopCrunch]
  • The Vatican has finally issued a statement forgiving John Lennon for claiming that the Beatles were bigger than Jesus. The Vatican's daily newspaper ran the following: "The remark by John Lennon, which triggered deep indignation mainly in the United States, after many years sounds only like a 'boast' by a young working-class Englishman faced with unexpected success, after growing up in the legend of Elvis and rock and roll."[Reuters]
  • Twilight's opening day haul? 35 million dollars, a bigger opening than the last Indiana Jones film.[E!]
  • Uh-oh: the Screen Actors Guild has "announced it will mount a 'full-scale education campaign' to convince its 120,000-plus members to support a strike authorization vote."[EW]
  • Michelle Williams is never going to forgive or forget the paparazzi who made her life a living hell this year by documenting her grief over the loss of her former partner, Heath Ledger. "It burns a fire inside of me, the shit that I've seen people do to get at me or my daughter. I won't forget it, and I won't support it. I don't want my daughter growing up feeling spied on or threatened."[DailyExpress]
  • Megan Fox, apparently a bit tipsy, confessed to a Page Six reporter at GQ's Men of the Year party that she's "obsessed" with Zac Efron. "What you don't know is that Zac and I are the same person . . . it's like Janet and Michael [Jackson], we are the same person." No word on how Brian Austin Green feels about all this.[PageSix]
  • Jennifer Aniston isn't sure if Friends would have a chance on television today: "Hard to tell — that was a different time. Now TV has too much to do with celebrity. We have reality television, where people try to become celebrities and celebrities dancing and past celebrities trying to be celebrities again. I thank God for shows like “30 Rock.”[PinkIstheNewBlog]
  • Taylor Swift totally wants to disemvowel all of you: she admits that she reads celebrity blogs, but tries not to pay attention to the "haters" in the comments: "I just try to ignore the ‘I hate her, she’s ugly’ ones. When people can be anonymous, they’re vicious and it’s like sixth grade stuff like on crack. It’s terrible.”[JustJared]

</img> </img> </img> </img>