Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tipi

Do love exploring other cultures but not interested in dating other races?

My friend's think I"m strange because I love traveling, going to ethnic festivals, wearing ethnic dresses, eating exotic foods but I'm not attracted to non-white guys or even most foreign white guys. Sometimes I'm physically attracted to other groups but I'm most comfortable with someone close to me.

Is it strange to be so eclectic but rather provisional in my intimate world?

Twilight
    Some would call you racist, truth be told. But I don't think it's weird to not be attracted to other Races. And it certainly isn't your fault, either. Just like most females are attracted to those with British accents, it's the same thing when your not attracted to those with British accents. It can't be explain why or not. It's just who you are.

To be honest, for the longest of time I was not attracted to Mexicans. Almost all Mexican males I've ever seen were overweight and well...just very "yuck-looking", you know? Not very polished I guess you could say. But then I fell for this one Mexican pretty dang hard and have been with him ever since. He's overweight like most other Mexicans I've met but I don't know... I love him.

I'm sure a lot of people, whether they're aware of it or not feel the same way you do actually, in that they're more comfortable with people of their own Race/skin color. I mean it's really not that often you see Salt and Pepper couples, ever today when it's supposed to be okay. It seems we're still matched up by Race whether we purposely make it happen or not.

You're not weird or even racist, you're just aware I'd say. Much luck.

Dezzy.
    Not really. It could just be because you're more attracted to the culture most white men brought up in the country you live in embody.

bohoo.com
    sounds like you dont know as much as you think you know about different cultures because if you did you would realize there is beauty in every culture and there is nothing to be uncomfortable about.

anybody
    You may surprise yourself and care for a person from another culture. It is all about CHEMISTRY!

PaoloPH
    Not at all, your dating choices are personal preferences.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information