Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

" a fool and his money are soon parted"

Man is this fun !!

Stopped in Memphis on our return trip and rode it down to Beale street. As luck would have it it was "bike" nite when we got there .
    Kind of embarassing as i stumbled thru the gears and stalled it out a few times---it sure got a lot of attention while we were there--people crawling under it to see the rear end---suspention and such.
    Back home now and have put a couple hundred miles on it this week end. Going to get it registered and a legal plate tommorrow and a bike endorsement on my licence.
    Wife has decided she wants a trunk with a wrap around seat back instead of the sissie bar/back

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The original accessories were just her way of dealing with what you did. Now, when she starts modding the thing out....she's into it! Congrats. Hook, line and sinker!

Is a trike geared the same as a bike. MAYBE they gear the rear lower to compensate for the weight, but give it up on the top end. Just wondering out loud.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

We are cruising right along at 70mph without any effort--not many big hills or grades here but havent noticed any lugging pulling the few grades i have got into so far.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

IMO this is too much for this size of bike. I could see this feasable on a C90(1400cc), where you plan on carrying heavy loads, 2 -up, lots of luggage etc, but taking this thing up any steep hills with a full load, you'll be putting that engine through a workout. I think the bike would be a bit too sluggish. Just my personal opinion , we all have different tastes

On a good note, the bike does look very sharp and I like how the exhaust is routed to the middle rear of the bike.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:scooter:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I have never had a bike so really can't speak to what you are saying. Seems to be a pretty popular bike being used with these Leman tramp trikes.
    Rode it over to get road test today about 50 miles from home with my son and his Harley Glider. Rode along at 65 -70 and did a couple passings at 80+ and it never seemed to be lacking for power.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is one great looking trike.Congratulations.It's the same color as my c50.Have fun riding.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Changed Oil -Oil Filter and Air filter yesterday---to cold to ride---seems like it idled smoother after i changed the air filter. Put KandN filters on and Royal Purple 10-40 oil in it

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It might be a good idea to now monitor your air fuel ratio, (if your header pipes start glowing red your ratio is screwed) The K&N is going to allow more air into your combustion chamber and most likely your ecm is not going to compensate for the extra fuel required, this is where a fuel processor will come in handy. It might be fine,(since it is a filter mod and not a pipe filter mod), others will chime in and spank me or agree.

As far as the trunk I just installed a Matazu trunk with all the goodies. Bout the best price you will find on the net.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information