Hey everyone,

I've been dragging my Blackjack along for too long now, and i have been totally dissatisfied with the phone and its PIM capabilities. So, now that the shiny new N95s are coming, I'm seriously thinking about making the switch back to my first Symbian phone since the beloved SE P800.

The thing is, through a weird coincidence, my website is up for renewal, and I figured it might be a good time to change phones AND web hosting; and try out a hosted exchange for once.

So my questions are:

1. since I come from the Windows mobile world, what are my options as far as hosted Exchange services that would work on the N95?

3. Are the wireless PIM sync functions identical between WM phones and Symbian ones? Meaning, can I wirelessely sync my contacts, calendar, tasks (very important for me) like I would on a WM phone?

2. Also, do any of the companies that offer Exchange hosting for S60 also provide web hosting packages? Since i'm going to be renewing the domain for my website, i figured it might be better to have everything under one company.

That's all, thanks in advance for any info/answers. And if I've posted this in the wrong section, feel free to move this message to where it should be.

Cheers, TDX