Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

sprint VS. boost mobile?

i have a stupid virgin mobile phone and im thinking about getting either sprint or boost mobile. any opinions about which one i should choose? im looking for the best deal. and one of the deal breakers is, i would like to get on those free ring tone websites and send them to my phone. but idk if boost mobile does that. any advice?

thanks in advance =]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have boost mobile, no contracts. My daughter has Sprint. She hates hers and is always complaining about the coverage areas being crappy. I love mine and almost never hit any dead spots. Also, since I have no contract, I can stop service whenever I feel like it. That's a huge bonus in uncertain economic times. Boost also now has an unlimited $50/month plan, but you have to sign up for that one. It usually takes me the full 90 days before I have to reboost my phone as I don't use it all that much, so that would be a really good way for you to figure out what would be better for you.

I can't answer your question about the ringtones, but the boostmobile.com website is very user friendly and can even show you the different phones available, too. I've had them since 2005, by the way.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have boost mobile, no contracts. My daughter has Sprint. She hates hers and is always complaining about the coverage areas being crappy. I love mine and almost never hit any dead spots. Also, since I have no contract, I can stop service whenever I feel like it. That's a huge bonus in uncertain economic times. Boost also now has an unlimited $50/month plan, but you have to sign up for that one. It usually takes me the full 90 days before I have to reboost my phone as I don't use it all that much, so that would be a really good way for you to figure out what would be better for you.

I can't answer your question about the ringtones, but the boostmobile.com website is very user friendly and can even show you the different phones available, too. I've had them since 2005, by the way.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information