Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ladybuggy02

Prayer for Strength

(((pepper)))
    also praying for you
    ladybuggy

alamo36

Prayer for Strength

I am new at these types of things and get the feeling I may have stepped on some toes, which was not my intent at all. I guess when one is going through pain and loss of bodily function, it becomes rather singularized and one forgets that others are going through the same thing equally as bad or worse.

Anyway, sorry to have been so self involved.

I did get the bad news I was hoping I wouldn't get, which is surgery #5 in the next 6 weeks. But on the other hand, I am getting fitted for a leg brace, which I hope solves some problems.

I do hope you are doing better and saw from another posting that you were going to the doc. I hope that went well for you.

As I said, you have been in my prayers and I can certainly use all I can get to pull me through this next round. It is going to be a dilly.

Alamo 36

ms_west

Prayer for Strength

HinRABight is 20/20 and yes I believe now that he took my hardware out to early and now everything fell apart. Unfortunately, now I have to suffer the consequences of his actions.

I just found out late yesterday that the NEW surgeon I was supposed to see on Tuesday morning is going out of town and now I won't get the results until 5/23. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeat! Now I get to sit and wonder.

And it gets better, the people from the imaging center for my mylegram want me to stop my muscle relaxant and anti-depressent. Yesterday was my last day and I can't take them until 24 hours after the procedure. My poor family.

Sorry, I will try to be positive.

Baybreeze

Prayer for Strength

Oh wow, that really stinks!! So sorry you now have to wait again

Did the imagining center tell you why you have to stop the muscle relaxer and anti-depressant? Do those meRAB somehow interact with something in that test? I am assuming that a myelogram would entail injecting some sort of dye or solution into you? Is that correct? Either way, that really sucks...I know you will probably be hurting pretty badly by stopping them. I know I do when I don't take my relaxer and nerve med. And you certainly don't need that, but thankfully you don't have to permanently stop it, but it will be rough while you do. Please try to hang in there somehow!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information