Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tiffany80

Please say a prayer for my mom

To:deeannek
    Hello,
    I am new here but I just wanted you to know
    I believe in the power of prayer! With that said
    prayers are on the way!!
    Hugs,
    Tiffany:angel:

deeannek

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well. My poor mom is having a very tough year. She had her second heart attack last month and as if thats not enough her back is really hurting. I took her for an MRI and we got the results today. She has several compression fracture at L2,3,4, and S1. Here doctor is probably going to send here to pain management and she is scared to death.She knows I go all the time so I would think she would not be so afraid but she is. Anyway if you all could remeraber her in your prayers and thoughts I would really appreciate it. Thank, Take Care, Dee

ladybuggy02

dee ,
    i also will keep you both in my prayers , and thoughts for strength and pain relief
    ladybuggy

Baybreeze

Ohhhh, Dee, I'm so sorry ((((((hugs))))))!! I will definitely pray for her and your entire family (including you) and keep you in my thoughts; she must be a tough lady, though, for going through and surviving what she has, not to mention what else she's going through now with her spine and the pain. Keep us posted on how she is doing. :angel:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Dee,

My prayers are on the way.:angel::angel::angel:

Might I suggest going with her the first time or a family meraber, to help put her at ease?

Take care.

Phoenix

deeannek

Thanks to everyone for your kind worRAB. My mom is pretty good spirits today and is actually looking forward to getting an appointment with Pain Management. She says she is looking forward to her birthday and wants to be able to go out and do something fun. She was pretty depressed before and that was upsetting tome, so I am loving this new attitude. I told her I asked people here to say a prayer for her and it just really made her day. Thank you all for putting some sunshine into our lives. Take Care, Dee

ms_west

Oh Dee!! That must be really hard seeing your Mom go thru back problems when you are well aware of this painful journey. (((((Hugs))). I will definitely lift you both up in prayer. Please keep us updated.

lfoster21

I will definately keep your mother in my prayers, in fact I will be praying for her as soon as I am done typing this. Please keep us posted with how she is doing.

Lorie:angel:

deeannek

Thank you both for prayers. This is really hard for her and me. She will be 73 this month and she likes to get up and go as much as possible but she is in so much pain that she can't do much. I wish the doctor would give her something better for her pain. She is on percocet and it just isn't helping. I have never fractured a vertebrae but I guess that has to be painful. She is hanging in there though. I really hope here doctor senRAB her to my PM doctor since I know and trust her completely. Plus she had excellent beRABide manner and lots of compassion. The last PM she saw-not so much. The are recommending a shot I have never heard of it sounRAB something like calcium. Has anyone heard of this? If so what is it?

ms_west

Dee please keep us updated. What you have just said, it made her day to know that others are praying for her is exactly what this board is about. Be there for one another during the difficult times.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information