Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Need T3 Help !!!

Hi guys just received my t3 today its second hand and still has all the other users details in it. I have searched hi and lo to try and figure out how to delete the user and create a new one but have had no sucsess. When I installed the software it did a hot sync and downloaded all the other persons details. Is there a way to do a factory reset or somthing. ?

Need T3 Help !!!

palm knowledge base is at http://kb.palmone.com

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need T3 Help !!!

Hello Viss ? Heather from palmOne writing. While visiting

http://kb.palmone.com

Search by Solution ID: 24492
    Erasing all information and resetting your Palm? handheld to factory settings

It should help you reset your device.

Hope this was helpful.
    Heather

Need T3 Help !!!

Hi Heather thanks that was very helpfull. I tried to find another answer to a question but didnt have much luck. My pc is not blue tooth enabled as yet (waiting for dongle) can I still connect the palm to the net via the cradle ? I have a router with 3 pc's attached and noticed that the t3 has the same IP as the computer its connected to is the correct ? When I tap the web pro it comes up with connecting and then says DNS lookup timed out, comm 8 ?

Any help on this ?

Need T3 Help !!!

No, you can't connect through the cradle without additional software. Since you have bluetooth dongle coming, it will be much easier to wait for that and get bluetooth working than go through the rigimarole of connecting through your cradle.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information