Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    haystack

Going back to BEV

Do they have TV over the phone line. Look at it this way you might be one first to get optic cable.

Nimiq 1

Going back to BEV

I will be happy when I get High Speed Internet via the phone line.

I am using a small Company right now for a vastly overpriced Wireless Internet Service, too expensive and too unreliable.

Just trying out the Rogers Portable Internet, looks promising. If it works I can get rid of my Sympatico Dial Up....That is one less Bell product, got rid of my Mobility Phone last year.

panson

Going back to BEV

Agent Express Vu,

I assume you are a BEV employee, yes the offer was given to me and I do believe it was recorded as is your policy to record the "customer agreement". The rep asked me to agree so I read the entire offer back to him, he agreed then I agreed.

I moved from Toronto to Mississauga about three years ago, shortly thereafter Bell did something which prompted me to accept the offer to move to Rogers. I have moved houses since then and took the same number with me. This is NOT the first time over years Bell has called to "win" me back, this is just the first time I listened.

Since you post regularly using the Agent Express Vu name I would assume you are "representing" BEV here on the forums. Calling me a liar and just out to start a fight is inappropriate and potentially slander, forums have been used in legal challenges before, I used to work for a company that was on the receiving end of one, we lost and we were a $10B US software company (They are now $15B).

So far BEV has used bait and switch, lies and now slander. You "may" (I am no lawyer) have helped put you org in a negative legal position. I would suggest you add to your sig file that you do not represent BEV here unless in reality you do.

In case anyone thinks I am a Rogers employee, I am not. I am not a big fan of Rogers and would be happy to leave them if I could find better service. Unfortunately there really is only BEV, Rogers and Starchoice. BEV, well we know what happened to me this time, Starchoice (my mother uses them but not really happy with service) and Rogers... not really happy there.

In answer to the next comment, Guy does'nt like anything... I used to have Rogers do automatic payments from my ccard, twice they double billed, it took over 6 months to correct the issue and get my money back (I am a one bill customer, each bill >$150 so $300+ is alot of money to me). Finally after 6 months they cut manual checks to return the money owed without apology.

I am in sales myself and do well, I am a typical customer and expect fair service for fair prices. If I commit to someone, I see it through. I don't lie to my customers, if I can't deliver I tell them. I don't expect things free, in fact I will often pay more in a store because I was given good service then going down the street to the bargain store, this often upsets my wife but I am in sales and I respect good salespeople, the job is hard.

Bottom line is don't make promises if you can't deliver. Don't hide behind policies and excuses like "it's not my department". Don't try to discredit people to cover your own shortcomings (see above). Take ownership, see it through and make it right, I guarantee your customers will be alot happier and loyal, they may also make positive referrals and not negative ones like I now deliver about Bell.

Panson

I_Want_My_HDTV

Going back to BEV

Some people mount the dish on their neighbours' trees. That depends on the neighbours though.

Nimiq 1

Going back to BEV

Funny you should mention that, I spoke with them yesterday, their house is just chock full of FTA's, 5 in all, best thing is, there is one cable entering the house with then runs, room to room, in and out of each receiver, sweet....

I think I may have found another option.....lol

ARR

Going back to BEV

The problem with using the I.F. output loop through is you are limited to whatever satellite the main unit is on and heaven forbid, you might be able to watch Dishnetwork.
    Of course if all his units are turned off, then you are good to go.

Now if only a 6100 or 9200 would support DisEQc switches in the same way an FTA units supports SW21 and such...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information