Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LiFe cOmEs aT Ya FaSt

What do you think Abe Lincoln would think of Obama's comparison to himself!?

Would he roll over in his grave,...
    as the saying goes?

ROXXX
    I think Abe Lincoln would be just as confused as I am. P/E in my opinion has taken his infatuation with Lincoln a bit far.

BARACK OBAMA
    In Obama Train Trip, Echoes of Lincoln
    By Anne E. Kornblut
    Following in Abraham Lincoln's steps once more, President-elect Barack Obama is planning to travel by train to Washington ahead of his inaugural next month -- starting in Philadelphia, where Lincoln delivered an address while en route to the District from Springfield, Ill., in 1861.

Obama and his family will ride a special charter train, an inaugural spokeswoman said. From Philadelphia, they will make a journey familiar to commuters along the Northeast corridor: riding to Wilmington, to pick up Vice President-elect Joe Biden and his family; then on to Baltimore, for another event. Obama's trip will take place on a single day -- Saturday, Jan. 17 -- and wind up in Washington that night, making for a less arduous journey than the multiweek trip Lincoln took in February of 1861

Wage Peace
    Lincoln's real father was NATIVE AMERICAN so I would think he would be proud.

See Elvis.

Proud Elephant
    I think so. Even with all that Lincoln did for the black people, he still did not consider them equal with whites, but he abhorred the way they were being treated, for one thing. For another, there has been NOTHING that Obama has done to show himself parallel to Lincoln. He is vain, self-gratifying, and those people are usually the ones that look like asses in front of everyone else.

eddyward
    HAHAHHHAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats a good one HAHAHAHAH.....

susisays
    I think good ole Abe would say * what the hell audacity does this guy have*?

Debra H
    I imagine he would laugh himself silly.

I am a bit sick of Obama and his minions.. thinking he is either..Lincoln, Kennedy, the second coming of Christ.. or all three.

He has already lied to us.. and hiding things... he is nowhere near any of those I listed.

We will be lucky for him to be mediocre. However, he will always be named the first black president.. and I think that really was his ultimate goal... too bad he is of mixed race.

Fred
    Obama would have been the one without syphilis.

somerset
    He would say" What the FOOK!

Derek (Ravens suck homey)
    Obama doesn't compare himself to Lincoln.

The Republicans on here do so they bash Obama.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information