Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Jack J

What Weight Loss Product Was Shown With This Picture?

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Detail.aspx?axd=DetailPaging.Search|1&axs=0|AK7878-005|0&id=AK7878-005
    To Be Specific I Believe That The Weight Loss Product That Was Shown With This Picture Is A Weight Loss Product That Only Women Can Use.
    When The Weight Loss Product Was Shown With This Picture The 2 Phrases That They Mentioned Were "Thought You'd Never Fit Into Those Jeans Again?" & "Make Peace With Your Closet.".
    Do You Know The Names Of Any Other Websites That Have Pictures And/Or Videos That Shows This Happening To Girls/Women?
    I Believe That The Weight Loss Product That Was Shown With This Picture Was A Weight Loss Pill.
    The Picture Was Not Shown On The Weight Loss Product The Weight Loss Product Was Shown On The Picture.
    The Only Part Of This Picture That They Didn't Show Was The Mirror.
    I Believe That The Picture That Is Shown On The Weight Loss Product Shows A Woman In Either A One Piece Bathing Suit Or A Bikini At Either A Swimming Pool Or The Beach.
    A Couple Of Times The Weight Loss Product That Was Shown With This Picture Was Shown In The Star Magazine.
    I Really Want To Know Because The Last Time I Saw It On A Magazine Was Back In Either 2003,2004,2005 Or 2006 When I Saw It On The Back Cover Of A Magazine That I Got From Vitamin World.I've Been Forgetting Ever Since.
    The Other Reason Why I Put In This Question Is Because Some Girl/Young Woman That I Know Says That She Is Overweight & Believes That The Weight Loss Product That Was Shown With This Picture Would Make It Easier For Her To Lose Weight Than With Diet & Exercise Alone & She Would Like To Know The Same Thing.
    Who Is That In The Picture?
    Is That Diane Sawyer?
    Is That Martha Stewart?
    Is That Kathy Griffin?
    What Celebrity Does She Look Like To You?
    What Does This Picture Remind You Of?

mistaked
    Holy crap, how many additional details are you gonna add?
    And Talking Like This Gets Just A Tad Annoying. Just sayin.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information