Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: caffeine sux

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

caffeine sux

I'm living proof, my sickness from that year ago was half reason due to addiction to CAFFEINE...couldn't believe it, and neither could everyone else when they said I wouldn't be able to quit it....well u know what! Today marks the day I have been caffeine free for a whole year...I'm still underweight and all and my appetite hasn't increased but yea I feel great...I gotta tell u when ppl say u'll feel all tired without caffeine, it isn't true at all...just drink some gatorade for a while, fruit punch, lemonade, water, sprite=caffeine free, u'll definetly won't be tired
    I'm actually more hyper than when I drank caffeine, more energy...caffeine causes ur muscles to go nuts on u for short bursts and then goes tired and weak, without caffeine u'll have the energy all day without going tired

I'm probably just odd, but I've also quit eating candy and stuff for six years now, and I haven't really had any source of chocolate candy for maybe 4 or 5 years now...it's like addiction to these things but if ur off of it, I swear I've saved hundreds of dollars a year without buying all that pepsi, and candy and shit

I just felt like sharing this because I know a lot of people who think caffeine is great, but I think it's shit, I got sick from it

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

caffeine sux

yeah, i don't drink caffeine either. i just drink water. and an occasional sprite. :thumbsup:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

caffeine sux

wow, u replied to everything down the list

oh well, I'm about to prove that caffeine isn't needed to stay awake overnight
    I have to fucking go to work now, goodnight all
    it's a shift from 10pm to 6am, exact time I'm usually asleep, it messes with my biological clock a lot, but I'll end up sleeping til 4pm or so

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

caffeine sux

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh da

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

caffeine sux

User banned, and 31 "lick!" posts deleted. Continue...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

caffeine sux

I couldn't go even a week without candy or caffine. I'm trying to cut them out but with no success. Good for u though! Ur much better off without it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

caffeine sux

Now see I was thinking about stoping my adiction to caffien but I went a week with out it and I had the worst fucking headach(I dont know how to spell the fucking word sue me) you have ever felt so I cant stop the pain that is has caused me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

caffeine sux

I worship caffine. If it was ever removed or withheld, I would turn into the excorsist girl.

Callum J

caffeine sux

believe the first couple weeks seem hard because I was like a full time Pepsi drinker, I had tons of it stored in my room, caffeine caffeine....so I thought, what am I suppose to drink now?...well the real, not fake watery sugared, but the real fruit punch and lemonade is great for me, because I'm trying to not also drink as much carbonated drinks and it has 100% vitamin C in it which reduces my chances of having an asthma attack..which is good and it helps...plus all this stuff is way cheaper, so I've saved money there too

once u find a way to not need it anymore, and after a couple days, like I did, u'll start to feel more energetic like stamina last longer without going tired quickly or even at all

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

caffeine sux

hmmm...take tylenol to get through it....other than that..it's probably the addiction to it that drives ur mind insane wanting it so badly that without it ur body thinks it's going to go weak or something not having anything rush it....maybe the same way for cigarettes but I'm allergic to those so I don't know

I do know that I got horrible headaches from caffeine cause I used to pound my head into walls trying to get it to go away, like numbing the nerves in my head so I didn't feel it...after quiting I don't remember the last time I did that

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information