Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Closing of threads.

May notice a lot of threads being closed and might be wondering why? Well if you guys do not like to see threads locked closed and other wise deleted. Do a number of things.

THINK BEFORE POSTING. Keep a thread on topic, and don't spam to get into the arcade.

Kit

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Closing of threads.

and post only what kit deems appropriate.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Closing of threads.

:readup:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Closing of threads.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Closing of threads.

Look. Most of your posts are half-way grown up. No problem there,dude.
    Don't post garbage,and you wont be compared to trash. Mmkay?

What do we have here? Kit,Max,and sometimes Broken. Broken doesn't come around much anymore because of the very reason for my bitching. Basically,Kit is left to take out the trash. Do yourself a favor. Give up on the Kit bashing,she's obviously not on your christmas list,nonetheless,she is a mod.

Most of us don't really care about personal beefs with someone you're never going to meet,nor geht to know. But the obsessiveness of it all is gehtting rather "johnny K-ish". You're smarter than that,are you not? If you can do a better job at it,maybe you should beg for the job.

Now play nice.
    Lest ye be spanked.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Closing of threads.

Bullshit, I am here every fucking night. I am sure we can pull the log files if needed. I don't run around pushing people off the boards unless it's needed. I don't need someone to speak for me, or to inform the WTfer's of my thoughts or plans. Whining about the posters is worse than KIT bashing. IMO! The posters are what make the site, if you don't like the posters on the site. Browse your ass somewhere else or Simply don't read it, and post/read what you like.

Oh you are correct about my posting, I don't find many threads I feel the need to reply to, but that doesn't mean they need to be closed or the user banned. I post and read what I want, not what you and Kit deem wtf worthy.

Hilter wanna be muthafuckers these days.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Closing of threads.

I know you're editing but,while you're out gehtting your log files,why don't you go geht your "Crybaby,I'm leaving threads" while your at it.

Secondly.I'll post what I want,where I want. Don't like it? Don't read it.

Try again,hardass.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Closing of threads.

I agree with you to some extent, but you can't just let all the AOLness and general stupidity run rampant. There are 12398124987 other forums on the net just like that, why let this one go that way? There are mature and intelligent posters here, those idiots just scare them away. I'm sorry, but if your average post is just "LOL omg ROFL" "hAy guys chek da pics of poop" or something similar, then IMO you need to go back to Yahoo chat or AOL. Perhaps the the Fark forums even.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Closing of threads.

It takes all kinds to make the world go around. Post more good stuff, nobody is complaining about what you guys post. Run them off with good posting so they just don't fit in. Come on this is like before the baithouse when everyone wanted me banned.
    I think people should start in the cock farm and earn they way out, and thrown back it if needed. ROFL~ But that's just me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Closing of threads.

Perhaps, you should care to be a Mod. Have you ever thought about it? I would vote you in, just to see what Big impact you are going to make on site, and how to pick and choose the just right posters. Maybe you know something the rest of us don't.
    I do agree we have an assload of mods out there that are never here, and I hate to say it, but you can't be moding if you aren't here. Again, I don't del, close, move many threads or posts but I am here reading.
    The other important thing to remember is that the site is for 13 and up. LOL, I have kids that are 12. There's going to be threads about 13i-19 yr old shit, and f-it you get the picture.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information