Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: almost got shot

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

almost got shot

fucking me and 2 good buds went drinking on 1 of my buds birthday. we get a little buzz off a 60 of tequilla and after playing teh guy game for PS2, we decide to go out and wreak some havoc. we go to the dollar store in the mall and one of my buds goes, "We need those!!" poitning to some cap guns. couple minutes latter we are outside teh store firing cap guns and acting like mafia thugs or something. we go inside teh mall looking for a place to eat with teh cap guns tucked in our back pockets. some stupid fuck must've called teh cops on us. couple minutes latter we are walking from the mall to a pizza place, when we see a cop car in the parking lot. we keep on walking and we are almost out of the lot when I hear a screech of tires and a "Freeze". I turn around and raise my hands in the air and I assume thats what my buds do, I cant see em cause IM at the front. One of the cops (the asshole of teh bunch) tells me to take five steps towards him and kneel down so I do exactly that. At that time I couldn't see but apparently more cops that we hadn't seen came from behind and took down my two buds. So anyways, the asshole cop tells me to lie down on the paved road. I do it. Then he tells me to spread my arms and slowly move em behind my back (this is where he fucks up because that is where my "gun" is) so as my hands move slowly towards my back I hear: "Stop STOP STOP OR I WILL SHOOT" my hands shot up immediately and he grabbed em. Then he did the gay ass search, cuffed me and put me in the cruiser, each of us in a seperate car. after like fucking debating shit for half an hour they let us go after confiscating our cap guns and after the asshole cop tells me he came within an inch of ending my life with a 9mm through the old skull up top.

suffice it to say I was pretty much sober after that was through. I got smashed latter haha.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

almost got shot

What a fucking loser cop. "Put your hands behind your back... wait Stop or I'll shoot!" WTF is that? I'm glad you're not another statistic of Oops, sorry, killed an innocent guy, whoops!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

almost got shot

Haha, cool story. crazy shit - but at least it'll be something to tell the grandkids about.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

almost got shot

OMG like wow! :confuse:

almost got shot

That sounds like something that would happen to me, only I'd probably get shot.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

almost got shot

I feel sorry for your English instructor, Bait.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

almost got shot

Stay away from booze. You obviously do not have control of the logic part of your brain when you drink, and you obviously did not have anyone to be sober for the night to make sure you didn't do anything stupid. Do not get drunk.

almost got shot

when me and my bro were kids, my dad got pulled over and held at gunpoint by a motorcycle cop.. he was riding side by side with my dad and looked in the back seat to see my brothers realistic cap gun in the back seat... my dad was a bit peeved when he got home

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

almost got shot

You know what really funny about this. Similar thing happened to me a few years back. This is the funny difference Our guns look and felt like guns. They were imitation beebee guns that were ment to look like a gun. Better yet we were on a military base. So you figure we get held by an m16 right? A dude strolls up in regular clothing gets us in a group by flashing a badge looked at the gun and said, play inside. I guess the Military police don't have power issues. That or thier used to that kind of thing. Sorry about the cop, sounds like an asshat.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

almost got shot

Sue the fuckers for false arrest. I hate that shit.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information