Ok. Im expecting very serious and in depth answers. This is very important. It is for my college research project. Here is the scenario:

You are inside an airplane hangar with a bear. You have nothing inside the hangar except the clothes on your body and the average contents of your pockets. if you have a hard time imagining the usual then think about what exactly you wore and carried today. that is what you have. just the full sized room, you, and the bear. you can not get out unless the bear is dead. you have as much time as you need until survival comes into play. it is not an instant one on one fight. you are both trapped and time will take its toll. one the bear gets hungry, angry, etc... you have to decide what to do.

may i remind you an adult grizzly bear can weigh as much as 1200 pounds. they can run up to 35 miles per hour. a bite force of 1200 pounds per square inch. they can grow up to 7 feet in length.

basically one swipe would tear you in two. tell me what you would do/ what you think would happen.