...problems and price of fix? I hit the curb probably around 5-10 MPH during really icey roads when I was turning a lil too fast, and it damaged my rear right wheel, the rim is bent. I went home which was about 10 miles away, and it was really hard to control the vehicle as it just kept going left, I asked my friends what it looks like as I drive, and they tell me because of the bent rim that wheel starts pulling to the back side of the car right thus creating the car to veer left. Do any of you think something else could of cause such intense veering to the left, everything looks really fine except the bent up rim, and can anyone of you give a guesstimate of each thing i need to repair?
I hit the curb probably around 5-10 MPH during really icey roads when I was turning a lil too fast, and it damaged my rear right wheel, the rim is bent. I went home which was about 10 miles away, and it was really hard to control the vehicle as it just kept going left, I asked my friends what it looks like as I drive, and they tell me because of the bent rim that wheel starts pulling to the back side of the car right thus creating the car to veer left. Do any of you think something else could of cause such intense veering to the left, everything looks really fine except the bent up rim, and can anyone of you give a guesstimate of each thing i need to repair? I have a oldmobile eighty-eight, its a pretty large car.