Beer-lover and do-it-yourselfer fotoFluke recycled his cans, bottles, caps, and coasters into fabulous (and funny) holiday decorations, one of which won him an award at an office contest. Here you see a toy soldier constructed from beer cans, a mini-keg, paper coasters, with a bottle cap as the nose. Check out three more after the jump: Santa's drunken sleigh ride, three wise men liquor bottles, and Absolut angels.

The Santa's drunken sleigh ride decoration won fotoFluke's office Christmas decoration content "by a landslide." He says:

I had a lot of fun making this as I had to drink all of the beer before I started. Eight Bud nip cans as the Reindeer, a Foster's oil can as the sleigh and a playmobil made up as Santa.
The photo's notes also reveal that the antlers are cut from a Bass six pack. Hopefully Santa avoided getting pulled over on his trip around the tree. Not sure he'd pass the sobriety test.

FotoFluke explains the three wise men ornament:

Jim Beam, Johnnie Walker, and Jack Daniels presenting gifts of water, Advil and Alka-Seltzer for the hungover. Made for a homemade Christmas tree ornament contest at work. The problem with hanging this one was getting the balance just right, other than that it was light enough.

Finally, the Absolut angels tree ornament added wings to mini Absolut vodka bottles.

Nifty way to recycle and show off your choice of spirits, fotoFluke! Don't forget to submit your DIY holiday projects—inebriated or not—to the Lifehacker DIY Holiday Flickr group.
Tin Can Toy Solider [Flickr]
Santa's Drunken Sleigh Ride [Flickr]
The Three Wise Men [Flickr]
Absolut Angels [Flickr]

</img> </img> </img> </img>