Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Prophet Mohammed Lovers"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post

So we do have a Sacred Cow.

Damn you and your lies [s]manker[/s] Chalice.
    I was talking about cows, not crabs.

Try to milk a crab. They don't have bewbs. I've checked.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think it's more than that. I believe for someone like Bin Laden his fight is basically a political one, as indeed is Bush's (well his is more economic to be accurate).

Bin Laden hides his behind the mask of religion, with the added benefit of a place in Heaven guaranteed to martyrs . How many people would be willing to be a suicide bomber for a political campaign. Particularly one being organised by a very wealthy man.

Bush hides his behind World peace and freeing the oppressed.

The reality is it's people engaged in a war over politics and economics. It's nothing to do with religion or freedom. Those who fall for that propaganda and then blame religions for the atrocities are the truly blind.
    you are exactly right , i couldn't agree more .

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

then live your life and let others live as they wish.

so instead of burying girls alive they stone and shoot them in the head instead nowadays... at least that's what they told me in "Fitna - The Movie" movie thingy.. like.
    thats almost banded in islam religion(only shiate do it)

Can you tell me the reason why Muslim males are allowed up to four wives, say one wife couldn't have children, he would be allowed a second, third or fourth wife because of it, and why Muslim woman are only allowed one husband, even if he was disabled and couldn't have children, she can't have children with another man.

Can you explain this someone.
    now that you call it "seeing things from different angle", right?
    who in the hell gave you idea that muslim womens aren't allowed to marry again? they have all rights to re-marry once they get divorce, or in your part of world which am not aware of it women marry again while their married?
    in your part of world men instead of taking a 2nd wife they go screw around others wife and cheat on theirs... and vise versa.
    the problem is in western societies spousal cheating is not a crime but its a privilege which in most of cases results in damaging in between children's life, disease, revenges crimes and list goes on.

whole point of marrying multiple times is to avoid these things.

Ah, so you claim all the western people who took these videos from Muslim channels and newspapers actually forged all of it to gain hatred towards Islam.. Right. As far as I remember, it says in the Quran thingies like if you don't do something, or if you aren't Muslim, you are to be stoned and burned alive and shit like that.
    its called laws, every country has its own, you cant enforce your on others.
    for example in US it says if a bugler gets in; you can shoot him (its a crime in UK) so says quran that we must fight the occupation and injustice.

Why are all these terrorists and people causing war, all Muslim though? Surely that tells you something, why do you see no Buddha's, or Sikhs, Rastas, all starting terror like this, surely that tells you something.
    yeah centuries of wars in Europe is caused by muslims although Islam is only 1400 years old.
    and yes Iraq invite Bush into war and yes Iran is too provocative for US, and it was Muslims who made Hitler believe that jews were there to take over, again list goes on and on.
    face it Europe/US are most warmonger nations and history says it.

I have the verse lol i have read the Koran, well i am reading it, i don't just make assumptions, i take my own point of view.

And, more men go to war? What does that say about the religion lol, woman cannot join the forces can they? Why is that?

Marriage is about love, devotion and dedication, so people are forces to marry, and surely, marrying a woman, and then marrying three more, is not treating them equal, it's not respectful lol, anywhere else in the world that kind of thing is called Bigamy and it is against the law.

Don't try and say there's more men than woman, that has nothing to do with men marrying 4 people at once, there's someone out there for everyone, people shouldn't be forced to marry, or promote Bigamy. It's just not right.
    you like to see things from different views right, then see it as this, that "someone" can one of those who already have wife.

And it says they should be treated equally, you don't need tot beat woman right to treat them equally.
    says a different angle viewer, you saw one documentary which focuses a Muslim hitting a wife, why dont you see the women abuse in your socialites although they penalties are big.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aren't the Sufis another tradition within Islam?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

For religion to deny science is ludicrous.
    Still happens ... look at the USA where in some parts of the country many people simply deny Darwin's evolutionary theory and replace it by some 'Adam and Eve'-story. :frusty:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

http://submission.org/quran/app1.html

found that here :dabs:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My understanding is that those who say they are committing acts of terror in the name of your religion are actually behaving in a manner contrary to it.

As such they are not doing it in the name of the religion. Just because a terrorist says they are acting on behalf of a religion doesn't mean it's true. So long as the actual leaders of the religion condemn their actions.
    A good point - the ghastly Fred Phelps of this world and the psychotic Bin Ladens are not religion they are what happens when religion goes wrong.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just adblock them if you don't want to see them.

If you genuinely find them offensive then report them as such. The staff can then decide if they break any board rules. If not then you're left with just the adblock solution.

Seems fair to me.
    That was a shockingly unbiased modley yet benevolent response.

JPfug for Mod 2025

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dubstepper View Post
    Is this really necessary to see dumb oversized sig glorifying a man who married a 6 year old, and making out like his really a saviour?:ermm:

I can't stand seeing them everywhere lol, would it be right if i had a "Prophet Mohammed Haters" signature everywhere on the forum?

Because it's the same concept.
    Hey, saucepan, didn't you already make a thread like this once, before this one?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm starving.

No, I take your point. Both the koran and the bible are filled with witchery that's almost certainly a result of deliberate factual embroidery.

As works of historical value, they're the docudrama of the library.
    Which is fine, so long follow the values they teach rather than start arguments with people about how the moon was definitely split into two or how Jesus definitely fed a brazillion people using only his lunch-box.
    To be fair he borrowed Mulder's manwich box.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information