Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Agent Smith

Will you celebrate the Big 3 bailout by buying a new Toyota, Honda or VW car or truck?

If the government just won't listen, what else is there to do???
    I have always purchased Detroit iron all my life.

Guess it's time for change??

megan
    For the sake of your own country's economy, don't buy a foreign car. That's what got us here in the first place. That's basic economics.

heyhelpme41
    For everyone who thinks that boycotting American cars is a bad thing, remember that boycotting foreign automakers is also a bad thing because there are many foreign manufacturing plants in America.

It is totally unfair that Detroit gets a bailout--how will Honda and Toyota be able to compete with a company that is getting capital injected into its veins?

How would you feel if the government supported your companies rival? This situation is just pathetic, and George Bush is not a republican.

Let me tell you something, George, if you don't pass this bill the guilt is not on your hands--it was not you r fault this matter came out--yet, if you do support this, guilt will be on your hands.

And, to the original poster, I think you will find that ACURAS rule. I accelerate so quickly down the interstate-awesome!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information