Is asking a what if question a bad thing during Math class?
Does it really hold other students learning progress???
I need your advice...
Today I got blamed for asking a *question at my Math class, where I wanted to see how to * solve the certain problem if there was a negative sign, or if there was a coefficient , I also asked the teacher to explain a problem that was in today's chapter and he wasn't going to cover it because he said it's not going to be in the test,however he explained. I must note that from *my*pervious*experiences in Math class, *whenever the teacher said it's not going to be in the test it was *a big fat lie, it was always in the test .
to be continued......
*So today for asking this questions I got blamed from another student who stated that I am holding his learning progress... after which teacher called me and told me not to ask questions of such kind he wants me to ask them after class but I think I have the right to ask during the class just like*everybody-else*in that class. The student also warned he is going to complain the dean of the department.
*What should I do? This is not *motivating me,actually it kills me and makes me more uncomfortable and not sure in my abilities.
How would you react ... if I stop asking questions that bother me I can't sleep well plus he will think I am scared.