Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    D3V!N

Would you say its realistic for a 17 year old to own a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R?

I was saving for one when i was 16 years old, having a part time job at a local pet store.. Now that im 17 i saved up nearly $600.00, but lost my job because of our economy (they had to lay me off as with others too).
    So whats your say on getting one?

It's That Guy
    It's a great bike, easy to ride, not too heavy, and all that. If you did a lot of freeway riding, you would want something a little bigger, but around town, or for a weekend cruise on country roads, you could hardly do better.

But if you're thinking about your first bike, you don't want to go out and buy a shiny new one. You're going to be hard on your first bike. You may well drop it once or twice before you get the hang of it, and you will probably abuse the clutch. I would say your best bet is to get a 5-10 year old bike to learn one, maybe even one with a few scrapes and bruises. After six months or a year you can sell it for about what you paid for it, and by then you will know better what you want.

Abe
    okay save your money a 08 Kawasaki Ninja cost more than 5 gran especially that you got laid of, save your money for like food and stuff when you start getting paid again save up and buy that ninja just take it easy on it there pretty fast.

Winterberry
    Sure, it's a great idea. Get one and go break the sound barrier

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information