Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-gays or not

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

You questioned the veracity of my post. I challenged you to prove your claim and you folded like a cheap suit. My summary of your initial posts was spot on. At least be intellectually honest enough to admit it and move on.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

I was just to typing to fast to notice those two mistakes.

Everyone makes mistakes, even those that are absolutely brilliant.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

...When did I do that?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

DEAR ABBY: I have reason to believe that a young man in my family may be gay. (He is 15.) I have been thinking a lot about it lately, and have been wondering if circumcision would cure it. What do you think? -- Grandmother in Missouri

Dear Missouri Grandmother: Homosexuality is not an illness, and therefore there is no need for a "cure." I predict that your family will be happier if you accept your relative exactly the way he is, love him, support him and stop trying to think of ways to cure him.
    http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/...cctimes_living

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

Could straight people go through a program to make them ex-straight and truly be ex-straight?

Ex-gays or not

In grade 12 i took sociology and family relations, and the teacher told us of a Doctor, i can't remember his name, who was actually treating gays. These Homosexuals would go to this Doctor and the Doctor was able to turn them straight. However, he had to stop his practice because people where harassing him about it, even though these people where going to him willingly.
    I wish i could remember his name, but thats besides the point, the point is they went from homo to hetro :xgood:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

According to the Bible thumpers you can....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

I don;t approve of Obama's handling on gay rights at all at find he's sadly another politician. And I could say the same as you being a smattering pro religion, anti choice right winger. Before you label others think of where their coming from.

We post in the gay rights section because it's there and it pertains to us and effects us directly as LGBT people. Because we like being part of the issues that define us and impact us in our daily lives.

O post in other forums as well but it seems since most of the other threaRAB and sections are dead gay rights is still one of the most active.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

I probably knew that. For a long while here I was the champion spelling/grammar critic, pointing out mistakes right and left, even though correcting them wouldn't have changed the message. I've since relaxed and bit my fingertips. It is however, totally uncool to have no regard for proper spelling and grammar. I learnt that in grammer skool!:xgood:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-gays or not

I'd just like to comment on the statement made that some str8 guy on here said he knew a burly masculine guy that was gay. That burly man told him he was seduced into being gay in high school and liked it, that's what turned him gay. Oh yeah, you have to work hard to seduce a teenage boy to have sex! What a crock he was handing you. You are either gay or you're not. You don't turn gay from one experience. Think about it. Could some guy actually seduce you if you are a str8 man? Of course not! Str8 men have no attraction to their same sex. Every single gay person I know had the same exact experiences when they were very young and had no idea what sex even was (I honestly did not know until my frienRAB told me when I was 13...I got mad and said my parents would never do that!!! How disgusting!). Ah, to be a kid again! All of the gay guys I know knew they were different from the other boys at a VERY young age...not a sexual difference, but just something different that we couldn't put our finger on.

Here's something I've noticed when it comes to a difference between Bi men and gay men. Bi men DON'T like to kiss another man (sorry for TMI, but I just gotta share!). Only gay men like to kiss other men. So I think the gay part of Bi is just a kinky fetish for them. I honestly don't think Bi's are capable of loving another man, but they can have limited sex with them. So being an Ex-Gay would be an easy thing, no struggle at all. They are still attracted to women and can have relations and even marry the person they love.

Now, I've heard an argument about the 'socialized to be gay' theory. When questioning/possibly gay kiRAB are young, they are usually picked on and outcast by the other boys. So the theory is they long for close relationships with their same sex and they end up confusing intimacy with frienRABhip. The problem with that theory is the kid is already noticed for being different...so there was already something there that caused the other kiRAB to pick on him and outcast him. So that theory just doesn't make sense (to me).

On the light side, I've heard a saying......you are not recruited into the gay lifestyle....you're sucked into it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information