Where to start! Ok, so I'll be 15 in less than a month. I'm a girl, and I've been dating my boyfriend for one month and a week this coming up Thursday. He's 15. My mom's a little skeptical about the whole 'dating' scenario. But, me and my boyfriend see each other almost every weekend at least one time and we also see each other a little at school, but not much. I've been to his house and met his mom, dad, brother, and cousin. He came to my house last weekend and met my mom, her boyfriend, and my two sisters. We are starting to get kinda serious, you could say. We're pretty close when we're around each other, but we don't act that way around our families of course. My mom likes him.

The problem is, we don't feel like we get to see each other all that much. Once a week on the weekend just leaves us wanting to spend more and more time with each other. Last week, he went to church with me on wednesday night, but that hardly counted as we didn't get to talk 75% of the time.

He wanted to come over today, but my mom said no. He wants to come over tomorrow, but I highly doubt my mom would say yes. She says that I'm not old enough to date, and that she didn't get to date until she was 16 and even then she didn't have guys over at the house all the time and stuff.

Am I wrong, or do you think this is unfair for me? Me and her end up getting into an argument about it sometimes, but they're small and don't last.

My biggest fear is that he will get fed up of me turning down plans to spend time with him and move on. I doubt this, but it's always there on my mind. You can tell he gets irritated and a little upset when we don't get to see each other. But it's not my fault, if I could see him a lot more I definitely would.

What is your opinion? Sorry this is soooooo long!