Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are the 5 most important albums to you?

Not necceseraly the best albums but the most important albums to you and why?

What's The Story Morning Glory - Oasis
    The band I recall listening to as a young boy, the first record I physically went out and bought. I just listen to it constantly, even now, whatever mood I'm in, It always makes me feel something, I also remeraber having sexytime to the record. I hope it's a long record length for my egos sake.

The Queen Is Dead - The Smiths
    Same reasons as before, except for the seytime one. There Is A Light.. could've been the sound track to my life at one point, I listened to it so much my sister was singing the lyrics to it but had to ask what song it was. One of my favourite banRAB, some of the lyrics just make me smile the biggest smile and also when I'm hurting, I feel self pitty listening to songs like I Know It's Over, just a very special album to me.

Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
    Brings back so many memories, listening to it on my iPod, walking from a to b on hot summers days, the first 2 tracks especially, it senRAB shivers down my spine just thinking of it, and what happened when I got from a to b was such a good memory. Countless times listening to it in my room, thinking.. it's just 'one of those albums'

American Idiot - Green Day
    This is an album, that I can always listen to, and everytime I listen to it, on the way to a place walking, in my room, in the car.. it always sticks in my mind, the songs seem to remind me of so many different things, so many time perioRAB, so many different years, so many seasons, it's just a great thing to have and listen to.

Libertines - Up The Bracket
    I like to write songs myself and as far as song writers go Karl and Pete show how great they are in this album, I often listen to it whilst writing lyrics, I just love lines like "you know I'd cherish you my love, oh how I'd cherish you my love." so simple yet one of those lines you wish you'd have thought of. As well as "once you lose your faith in love and music, the end won't be long" and many more, just a very inspiring album in terms of writing.

Woah that was hard to choose.
    Special mention to:
    The Black Album, Nevermind, Definitely Maybe, Because Of The Times, Highway To Hell, Nevermind The Bollocks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aww, damn being new.

Cheers.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information