instead of the life we know of now.

go to school, go to work,, go to sleep, eat,be stressed,work, work ,work and did i forget work?

sure a little hardwork can be good for the soul, not going there every fucking god dam day just to have 5 hours of free time to hate life for what it is and what it could be.
and why the hell is it getting dark at 5? what idiot came up with that idea 'set the clocks back" leave time alone morons my whole day is gone cuz of "work"!!!!
god can suck my giant balls and stick them so far down his throat. i hate him if hes real and he deserves to fucking die
i believe when we die we will enter a conciousness above this one. that this life is a waste.
and we have bad luck and are spirits were bon into this age of time which is definitly a bad age for earth.

because death is a feeling beyond anything you have ever imagined.
death is the instant you feel it all. in death you dont think theres no time for that.
death is true conciousnless off feelings and emotions intensified to the fullest in some kind of reality.

i imagine many things beyond death. and have felt many feelings that can only last few moments-days.
and i know these feelings are out there and theres something better then this!.

i have been cursed with something and i know my life till the day i die is goona be painful. and get worse cuz i will tend to worry as time goes and nothing happens.

god help me i said ill do anything.
i gave my heart to the lord i gave him what i thought he wanted. i changed my ways and outlook to the world.
not like i did it for a day, i did this fo